Chapter 3

"Twilight, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Fluttershy, Rarity, Discord, and Doctor Hooves just disappeared." Big Mac said as he panted.

"Does any pony know where they went?" asked Scoot.

"No pony knows where any of them went. We all need to spilt up."

"Big Mac, Apple Music, Applebud, Golden Delicious, and Apple Bloom you check the farm. Sweetie and Pixel Song go check the Boutique. Gypsy and Secret go to the rock farm where Pinkie grew up. Bookworm and Mythic go to Canterlot. Misty, Zapp, Wild, and I will go to Cloudsdale. Go!" Scootaloo said.

They all spilt up. Misty Bolt, Zapp Apple, Wild bolt, and Scootaloo zipped off to Cloudsdale. Once they go there Misty and Wild went to go find Fluttershy and Scoot and Zapp went to go find Dash. In about ten minutes they found Dash.

"What are you doing here? I told- I should have told Big Mac instead of Granny Smith. I had to plan the weather for P8onyville for the next five days. I was just heading back." Rainbow explained.

"We need to find Misty, Wild, and-"

"We are here." Fluttershy said. "Sorry did I interrupt you?"

"No you are fine. We should head back." About half way to Sweet Apple Acres Zapp Apple got zapped to Canterlot. Zapp flew into a lamppost.

"Sorry. We found Twilight and Doctor Hooves." Bookworm told Zapp after helping her up. Zapp took a deep breath and turned into a unicorn.

"I am going to go check with Gypsy and Secret. See you ponies later." Zapp explained then she "zapp" away to Gypsy and Secret. She landed on Secret.

"Um. Zapp can you get off of me please."

"Sorry. I m still trying to get a hold of the magic teleporting thing. Have you found Discord and Pinkie Pie yet?"

"Yes they are inside. So is Gypsy. They are saying good bye to relatives. They should be out any moment."

"Ok. After they come out tell them to go back to the barn." Zapp said. She zapped to the Boutique. "Have you found Rarity yet?"

"Yea... she was sleeping for some reason." said Sweetie Belle.

"I was having a beauty nap. I told- I should have told Big Mac. We need to get back." Rarity explained.