Chapter 2

"WATCH OUT!!!" a high pitched voice said and crashed into Zapp Apple. "I am so sorry." said the blue Pegasus as she helped Zapp back up. "I am learning how to fly."

"Who is teaching you Wild Bolt?" Rainbow asked.

"A orange Pegasus named Scootaloo. Oh sorry about this Rainbow Dash. I need to get back--"

"Hey squart. We can take a break for a few minutes--"

"Hey, Scoot." Rainbow said smiling.

"Dash?! What are you doing here? And who is the little one?"

"One question at a time. The little one is Zapp Apple. And we are just going through Ponyville." Dash replied.

"Hey Applejack, how is Apple Bloom?"

"She's good. By the way the tree house is still in good shape."

"Is it really? Wow Apple Bloom did an awesome job building it then. Well we got to get back to training. Come on squart." After that Scootaloo and Wild Bolt left.

Applejack leaned over to Dash and whispered something into her ear and she nodded. In about 5 minutes they were at the Boutique.

"Come on Zapp we need to get you something for tomorrow." Applejack and Rainbow walked in. So Zapp followed them.

"Rare. We need you to make an outfit for someone." Two ponies trotted out with to little foals following them.

"Yes. Who is this one for Applejack?"

"Well first meet Zapp Apple, and she needs an outfit for a special thing tomorrow if you know what I mean. Pinkie is planning one as we speak."

"Okay. Wait I want you to meet Secret and Pixel Song. Come on we need to start. What do you want? I can do a new hat?"

"That sounds good. Would you like a new hat Zapp?" She nods her head. "Okay. We will need your hat." Zapp takes her hat off and hands it to Rarity.

"It should be done in a few hours. Or you can pick it up before you know what." Rarity walks away and Secret follows her.

"We need to go and get you a little buddy. Lets go." Rainbow said and then they left and headed to Fluttershy's cottage. In about 10 minutes they were there and Applejack knocked on the door. Fluttershy opened the door and she invited them in.

"We need a little buddy for Zapp. Do you have any pets that you think she will like?"

"How about a puppy? A bat? A bunny?"

"A bat please." Zapp whispered. Fluttershy went and got a baby bat.

"Here." The bat opened its eyes and started flying around Zapp. Zapp took a deep breath and wings grew out of her back and she started flying with the bat.

"I will name you Shadow." Zapp landed and held out her wing. The bat hung on to her wing. Zapp looked around and saw a little unicorn. She walked over to her and said hi.

The little unicorn jumped and hid be hide Fluttershy.

"Sorry. I am Zapp Apple."

"I am Bookworm. Let me go get my little buddy." She ran off and was back with a little tiger cub. The cub purred.

"What is his or her name?"

"Her name is Tiger Lily. What did you name your bat?"

"Shadow. I have to get going. I still have some chores to do. Do you want to come over for a bit in a few days?"

"I will ask and you ask your parents. Bye."

"Bye." After that Rainbow, Aj., and Zapp stopped by the Boutique and got Zapp's hat. It was in a box so Zapp couldn't see it.

"Can I wear it?"

"You can tomorrow but not today." replied Applejack. Once they got home Zapp finished her chores.

"In a few days can Bookworm come over for a little bit?"

"Sure. I will tell Fluttershy. But you need to go to bed. Good night."

"Night." Zapp went upstairs to her room and fell asleep as soon as she lad down.

At sun raise she woke up. She went down stairs and got Shadow. They went to a shaded area and flew around. Soon Rainbow Dash joined them. Then Applejack, Big Mac, Apple Bloom, Golden Delicious, Applebud, and Apple Music. They all sat in a circle and Rainbow Dash and Applejack started telling stories about the sonic rainbooms and other thing that has happened in their life so far.

Zapp looks up and sees Gypsy flying over head. Then Pinkie Pops out of no where.

"Rainbow. AJ come on we need to start setting up. While you ponies wait. Apple Bloom tell them about when you were trying to find your cutie mark." Then Pinkie, Rainbow, and Applejack ran off. In about 2 hours they blind folded Zapp.

They leed Zapp Apple to the barn and went inside. Then they unblind folded Zapp. Zapp gasped. She has been to only 2 parties in her life. At the party there was a conga line, cake, games and many more things to do. The party lastest about three hours. After the party Zapp Apple, Mythic Diamond, Gypsy Paradise , Wild Bolt, Bookworm, Golden Delicious, Apple Music, Pixel Song, Misty Bolt, Secret, and Applebud went to the old CMC tree house.

"My aunt Apple Bloom made this when she was a foal." Zapp explained.

"I think we all want to see the inside. But some pony needs to go ask Aunt Apple Bloom, Scootaloo, or Sweetie Belle if we can go inside." Apple Music said. Then they all looked at Zapp Apple and Misty Bolt (they were the fastest pegasi there.)

"Race yea." Misty Bolt told Zapp Apple. They both flew off and they tied, but started arguing about who won. So Scootaloo, Rumble, Rainbow Dash, and Applejack came over to break the argument.

"Hey both of you what are you arguing about?" Scootaloo asked them.

"I won but Misty Bolt said that she won. Oh wait can Me, Applebud, Golden Delicious, Apple Music, Wild Bolt, Bookworm, Mythic Diamond, Misty Bolt, Pixel Song, Secret, and Gypsy Paradise go into the CMC tree house. Can we?" Zapp Apple said.

"Let me go get Sweetie Belle and Apple Bloom and we will go with you into there." Then Scootaloo flew off. She was back in a few minutes with Sweetie Belle and Apple Bloom.

"I'll race yea to the tree house." Scootaloo said to Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle. They started to race and Zapp Apple and Misty Bolt raced as well and Zapp Apple won. Then came Scootaloo, Misty Bolt, Apple Bloom, and Sweetie Belle.

Scootaloo, Apple Bloom, and Sweetie Belle led the little ones into the tree house. Everything was covered in dust, so..... Apple Music sneezed and dust went every where.

"Aw come on sis. Really?" Golden Delicious asked.

"Sorry."

"Well then, who wants to give these ponies a tour?" Scootaloo asked. Apple Bloom and Scootaloo looked at Sweetie Belle.

"Fine." It took about an hour to give all of the ponies a tour of the CMC clubhouse.

"Any questions?" Wild Bolt raised her hoof. "Yes Wild Bolt."

"How did you meet?" Wild asked.

"Well-" Sweetie Belle started. Just then Big Mac came through the door.