-Chapter seven-

Pain.
The first thing I felt when I awoke. It hurt so much my body refused to move and my eyes were clamped shut. My head was pounding so bad I felt like a million Miley Cyrus' were swinging around on wrecking balls making sure to swing into my brain with extra force. From my head all the way down to my toes ached in an unbelievable pain.

Why did I agree to last night?

Suddenly the door swung open and in came Tanner, a glass of water perched in one hand and a small box of tablets in the other. Growing I buried my aching head into my pillow.

"Rise and shine horse breathe" Tanners cheery voice sliced through the air.

"THERE'S NO NEED TO SHOUT!"

I sunk deeper into the comfort of my warm pillows and blankets before my heart pounded in my chest when a sudden shock struck my body like lightning. I gasped in surprise at the sudden event. My eyes snapped open to be greeted by a cold liquid drenched all over me and my bed.

My eyes wide and very much awake stared up at Tanners deadpanned facial expression, his mouth set into a thin line. The glass filled with water was now empty and its content was all over my throbbing body.

"That's for being moody when I'm trying to do a nice thing for you" Was all he said.

My eyes was twitching out of control, "Was trying to do a nice thing,!" I screeched, "You know what? When you're hung over I'm going to throw piss in your face! Little shit!"

His eyes narrowed, "We need to talk about last night," He sighed, "Why were you raging about hating boys? Who upset you last night?"

The glass in Tanners hand was being squeezed so hard his knuckles were going red and the glass was forming little cracks in them as he applied more pressure. Snatching the glass out of his deadly grasp I set it down onto the ground as Tanner took a seat on my bed.

"I was just overreacting," I mumbled, "Kai and Aaron said some things that upset me and I was drunk so..."

"What did they say?" He asked skeptically.

I saved my hand dismissing him, "Nothing, nothing it doesn't matter. I can handle myself anyway," I paused, "Wouldn't be in a gang if I couldn't"

The last sentence I spat bitterly and Tanner watched me with squinted eyes for a minute before slapping a hand on his thigh and smoothing out the fabric before standing on his feet and grinning childishly at me.

"I'm guessing you're coming downstairs anytime today?"

I gave him a sarcastic thumbs up, "You guessed right...now fuck off. Please"

"Well since you asked so politely.."

With that said Tanner left my room and retrieved back downstairs. I was in no mood to talk to Aaron and Kai so instead I slumped back into my bed and wallowed in self pity.

++++

"I don't take orders from you"

I woke up to the sound of shouting. Groaning loudly in protest I sat upright and listened into the loud commotion coming from downstairs, seeing as I wouldn't be getting much more sleep.

"No, you don't take orders from anyone because brother knows best as always! Oh did that hit a nerve you self absorbed dick!" Tanners voice boomed furiously.

"Oh fuck off Tanner, what is your problem?" Kai seethed.

Tanners humourless chuckle reached my ears, "Isn't that obvious enough?" He snorted, "I'm sick of this, I'm sick of you! I'm done with all of this!"

Footsteps padded across the floor downstairs towards the front door, "Where do you think you're going?" Kai yelled.

"Somewhere in the world where you're not. Funny that because you seem to think it revolves around you!"

Loud thudding noises and grunts made me bite my nails anxiously, "Let go of me!"

"You're not going out there on your own with them out there. Hate me all you like but I'm not letting you go!"

"Fuck you" Tanner spat before his footsteps scurried up the stairs.

Before he could turn his room upside down with his strength I sprinted out of bed and jumped out in front of him. His hair was disheveled and his muscular frame was shaking in rage.

"What happened?" I asked my voice confident and demanding.

He grunted and directed his thumb in the direction of downstairs, "Kai's taking the piss" He shrugged.

I rose an eyebrow and chuckled lightly, "When doesn't he? What's he done?"

He ran a hand through his hair in distress, "I don't know Lilly! He's just," Tanner scrambled for the right words, "He's acting like a prick to everyone, thinking he knows best, when he doesn't know shit."

Tanner made sure to twist his head in Kai's direction and cup a hand around his mouth making sure Kai purposely heard his last sentence. Tanner smirked satisfied when Kai cursed at him from downstairs, knowing full well Kai had heard him.

Rolling my eyes at their maturity I stopped Tanner before he could finally go sulk in his room, "Where's the others?"

"Ryan's at Taylor's, the rest are doing a drug deal"

With that said Tanner physically picked me up by my shoulders and placed me to the side, once I was set firmly on the ground he stormed into his room. All I could see was a furious groan before his desk lifted into the air and glided into the wall. The door slammed shut shortly after.

"Mm how mature" I muttered under my breathe, rolling my eyes.

Stomping back to my room I took under the covers and relieved myself by going back to my peaceful slumber.