-Chapter three-

Kill. Me. Now

"Lilly stop throwing your arms around like a mad woman and tense your muscles!" Ryan shouted, I could see his veins popping out of his head. He was getting more and more frustrated by the minute, and then there's Tanner who goes and does it perfectly the first time.

"I'll fucking show you a mad woman in a minuet!" I hissed and aimed my razor sharp sword at Ryan who quickly stepped back and held his arms up innocently

Tanner huffed before dropping his weapon and stomping over towards me, I quickly took my aim off Ryan and pointed it in Tanners direction

"Put it down" Tanner demanded, I scoffed and put the sword down so Tanner could make his way over here without getting stabbed.. He carefully picked the sword up and came at the side of me, he clutched my hands around the sword and made sure they were wrapped around the deadly weapon securely.

"Okay?" He asked, I nodded a yes in response then Tanner led me to a freakish looking dummy figure.

"Ha look it's you!" I teased, pointing an accusing figure at Ryan who just rolled his eyes and stuck up his middle figure in return.

"Focus Lilly" Tanner hissed, he gripped his hands around mine tightly before letting go so I was the only one handling it.

Oh dear god.

"First I want you to slice his head off, watch" He commanded before collecting his own sword and did a demonstration. His muscles were so tensed his knuckles began to turn white! He did a funny warrior roar then fiercely sliced the head of the dummy clean off. There was Tanner looking incredible proud of himself, Ryan who was clapping like a mad man at a football game then me who was still laughing at his warrior cry.

"For gods sake Lilly, what? What's so funny!" Tanner shouted and by shouted I mean the whole training centre could hear him. This instantly shut me up.

"Nothing" I mumbled whilst burning a gaze at the sparkling clear floor

"Well then, it's your turn" He chirped, I glared at him and clenched my sword tightly

"Fuck that" I spat, Tanner had an amused smirk tugging at his lips before pointing over to the unharmed dummy. I huffed in annoyance and stomped over to dummy so I was directly in front.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breathe, my sword was tightly gripped and my muscles were tensed, I raised my arms to the side and opened my eyes to swing the sword at the dummies head. I closed my eyes last minute and felt my piercing weapon come in contact with a hard object. I slowly opened my eyes and saw a rubber head bounce and roll on the surface. I gulped before turning around to the two boys. Ryan had a huge grin on his face and Tanner held a proud smile.

"Well that was easy" I stated whilst shrugging

"Indeed so" Another voice spoke, I snapped my eyes towards the door where my prouder old brother stood with an impressed grin plastered on his face.

"Can we go now?" Justin groaned from behind him, Kai nodded in response and we all rushed out of the sweaty training centre, I couldn't help but feel a little proud of myself.

++++

Once we arrived home I ran up stairs to get ready for my bait tonight. I jumped in the shower and scrubbed myself clean. The hot water oozing onto my body relaxing my muscles. After my shower I grabbed my fluffy towel off my towel rack and securely wrapped it around my figure and made my way into my bedroom. I searched in my wardrobe for a short dress and yanked out a black bodycon dress with an off-the-shoulder neckline that hugged my body nicely. I tugged the dress up my body and waddled over to my dressing table to do my makeup.