Vacation Pt.2

Hey guys diamond here. i know i said i wouldn't be able to update today but things have changed! so I'm going to update today! hope you enjoy! and i have a picture of Amber, Lila and Adam!

 i know i said i wouldn't be able to update today but things have changed! so I'm going to update today! hope you enjoy! and i have a picture of Amber, Lila and Adam!

Amber's Pov:

"BOYFRIEND!" everyone in the car yells. "yup! what did you think i couldn't have a boyfriend!" i yell.     "No Amber-Chan me and the girls are happy for you!" Levy says. "well any ways Adam hows SaberTooth treating you?" i ask and then soon after regret asking. "Well.. i left Sabortooth to come and find you. Because i missed you. they said if i left to find you that ill be out of the guild so i left." he says. then i just got a great idea. "Adam how about you join Fairy Tail! i mean if it's ok with you master?" i say. "Why of Course Adam can join! oh and Adam what Kind of magic do you use?" master asks. "well i use Archive magic like Hibiki of Blue Pegasus!" Adam said with pride i  his voice. "ok then what color do you want your guild mark and where do you want it?" master asks Adam. "i would like it in orange and on my chest." he says after that we head into the resort. I look over at gray and see he striped. "GRAY!! YOUR CLOTHS!!" i yell at him. "Um Amber. You might have lost your shirt." Natsu says trying to hold back laughter. "AHHHH!! STUPID GRAY YOU GAVE ME YOUR STRIPING HABIT!!" i yell and kick him. "Hey now do you really want to kick the guy who has your shirt." gray said with a smirk. "GRAY!!" i yell and try to get my shirt but my brother is like 3 feet taller than me. then i feel something go over my head and i see that Adam put his pullover sweater over me. "Thanks Babe!" i say and kissed him on the cheek. and all i heard from my friends was 'awww'. "now that thats settled lest get to our room. Each car is sharing a room. oh and before i forget. EVERYONE! We have a new member to the guild!" Mira announced. Adam looked really nervous. "hey you want me to go up there with you?" i ask trying to calm him down. "Yeah i think that will help." he said. "come on up Adam!" Mira yelled. we start walking to Mira and i grabbed Adams hand and he seamed to calm down. "Everyone this is Adam the newest member of Fairy Tail! Adam why don't you tell us about yourself." Mira said with a warm smile. "well ok. Hi my name is Adam I'm 14 i use Archive Magic and I'm also Amber's Boyfriend." once he said the last part i started to blush madly. "GO GET HER MAN!!" i here Macow and Wakaba yell. i look to my side to see Adam as red as i am then i see my brother punch Macow and Wakaba."don't say that around my sister pervs!"gray yells. "ok thank you Adam. ok so your roommates are the people that were in the same car as you but the guys and girls will have separate rooms. after Mira was done talking a man came up to me and the girls. "hello there I'm Yamada and I'll be your guide for your stay." he says with a smirk then he goes around and kisses all of our hands. i start to get upset and i look over to see all the other girls blushing except for Mira. "um hi I'm amber!" i say trying to lighten the mood. "well aren't you cute and tiny!" he said pinching my cheeks. then i slap his and away and flip him on his back. "you shouldn't have done that dude!" i here Gajeel, Natsu, Gray, and Adam yell. "Call me tiny one more time and it will be your last." i said with a death glare. "oh really you see you not the only one with combat skills and magic" he said with a smirk. then all of a sudden I'm on the ground with a sword at my neck and we are in a ice cage. "Ahhh!" i yell in pain. "I can't move!" i yell. then i see all my friends trying to save me. then i feel something stab into my arm i look over to see a needle with liquid fire in it. "No what are you doing that will kill her!" Adam yells. then i feel the fire run through my veins and i scream in pain for a good 2 minuets. then hes gone and all my friends run to my side then i feel Wendy healing me. the pain is gone but i can't move. then Adam picks me up. "where are we going?" to your room you need rest and i wont take no for an answer." he says sternly. i nod in defeat and i see the girls talking to the police telling them what happened.

~time skip to 1 hour later~

Adam's Pov:

when she got attacked i seriously thought she was going to die. Luckily her friend Wendy heal her. once i put amber down to sleep gray pulled me aside to talk."hey i don't care that your my sisters boyfriend but if she EVER comes to me crying or pregnant because of you i will come and hunt you down. am i clear?" he asks. "as crystal." i say and walk back into the room. i see shes finally waking up. "hey Cutesicle. How are you feeling?" i ask. "i feel fine now lets make the best out of our vacation!" she says with a cheery voice. "Hey guys were going to the beach if you want to come with!" i yell down the stairs. "YAY!" i here everyone yell when i turn around amber is already in her swimsuit. "wow you look amazing amber!" she blushes at the comment. "thanks. hey have you seen Lila?" she asks. "I'm right here!" and i see a very sassy purple exceed flying above my head. Lila was wearing a bright orange swimsuit.

 Lila was wearing a bright orange swimsuit

so now we begin our month long vacation. this is going to be interesting.

Hey guys diamond here i hoped you liked this chapter! i need your guys help with something. i need you guys to come up with a character to be a rival for Amber. so what i need is
1. name- 2.looks- 3.how they dress- 4.type of magic- 5.there attitude. the dead line for these will be June 29th! just privet message me your submissions! i will pick the one i like the most and i will give the person a shout out in that chapter so make sure you get your submissions in! Good luck and my the odds be ever in your favor!      (any one catch the hunger games reference?) anyways stay Awesome Guys!

Lots of Love~ Diamond<3