CHAPTER 11

Aki pov

"Buzzzz"

I Rolled over to feel for my phone somewhere on the bed with me. But then the vibration stop. I lay back on my stomach closing my eyes again. My room was dark, pitch dark because of black curtains, just the way I like it. I couldn't tell what time of day it was because of them. Just then the phone vibrated again,I move my hands closer to the foot of the bed, because that's where the vibration seems to be coming from.

Finally I felt it, but the vibration already stop. swiping the screen, Two miss calls from rin. Just when I was about to call back, a text came in.

you still sleeping?

Nah just laying down.

Yeah right I called like 6 times already.

No it was two... what you want ?its still early.

Lol dude its 12 noon.

Whatever am still sleepy.

Wanna chill, arcade?

Cant dads firm has a function, the family has to go...

Wait.. I thought you said your dad firm wasn't doing too well, somingthing change?

Yea, sorry I forgot to mention it, but I guess new management took over now. Made dad a partner, and top man. so this party is for the firm to meet the owners and some other boring stuff.

Oh, good for your dad then... I just wanted to pass by the arcade though. kotoru and mitsushima are there. said something about a contest going on ...I wanted to check it out.... but oh well if you can't go, I'll go chill with them.

really rin.. You wanted me to meet up with kotoru, you know I hate him..

Lol, but he likes you tho.

Yea right, thats why he always picks on me... calling me cute bunny, and chibi -chan right.

Lol aki ...you got to read in between the line's. its cute... I call you that, all the time.

Yes its you... it doesn't count cause your a baka anywayi see it... but when others say it I hate it.!

Whatever dont care anyway.... I wouldn't go even if i didn't have dads thing going on anyways. you know why I skip out on kendo practices.

Lol, my aki chan can beat them all in kendo tho...

Whatever...

oh yeah you need stop by to get forms.

What forms?

we are going to Hokkaido for training. you know the tokyo competition is just around the Conner right...

I kno. I'll stop by next week.

Hey rin...

Hmm...

Wanna come with?

Where?

Dad thing, dummy...
I mean its prob ganna be boring as hell, but if you there I could deal.

Ight. is it like formal wear stuff tho?

Yea some fancy hotel downtown, dad said they have gift bags and stuff so thats a plus. We leave a 7.

I'll stop by in a bit then with cloths.

K.

I turn over in bed and put my new phone bedside me for some reason I felt lazy today.