CHAPTER 4 EDITED

"Sensei, can I leave now?"  Akio ask the man dowsing off at his desk.

He's the one who gave me detention and yet he's the one falling asleep? How does that even work.

"Hai.." Sensei said, rubbing his eyes. "But remember - if I catch you slacking off again, Akio-kun, then you will be on classroom duties for the rest of the week, do you understand? Good, now you can go."

 bowing  his head in respect  akio  left the room.

As soon as he  stepped out the door, he thought; Yeah right! Like I would clean a stupid classroom after school.  akio had a part time job at one of the soba shops near ginza plaza, so that wouldn't even work, he thought.

I pulled out my cellphone to check the time. Seeing there was only a few more minutes before lunch was over, I quickly made my way down the halls in search of rin.

Earlier, when rin brought his lunch by he told  Akio  that he could find him in the courtyard once he was  finish with sensei.  akio took his phone out to send a   quick text  to Rin asking where he was as he walked towards his lockers. with his  head down  focusing on his phone  Akio wasn't looking where he was going until it was too late. his  body collided hard into a hard body he lost his balance and  fell down onto the floor. his  phone went flying from the hard fall and the pain that flared in his butt made me hiss.

"Shit man." Akio heard the voice above him  say, "Gomenasai aki.."

Akio used his  hands to push away his black hair  from  his face,  he  found himself looking up into genji's face. the guy  wore a goofy smile on his face and was rubbing the back of his head.

"It's all good...I wasn't paying attention anyways." Akio said while trying to get up from the floor.

Genji stretched his hand out to  trying help him up, Akio took it and let  the guy pull him up. Akio has know genji since middle school, even though they were  not close, he was  the only other guy friend Akio  still communicated with. Seeing that how he only  communicated with very few people,  Akio had come to know Genji pretty well, and started to wonder where he was off to in such a rush. His reflexes were pretty good so it's a surprise that he ran into Akio. It must be something important.

"Where are you going to in such a hurry?" he ask genji as he retrieved Hkios's  phone off the floor. Akio stretched  his  hand out for  his phone but Genji didn't give it to him, instead he ruffled Akio hair like he always does. Akio quickly slap his hand away and glare.

"Oooh, why are you always so mean to me aki-chan?" Genji pouted.

"Gen, just give me back my phone." he said, attempting but failing to remove the phone from his hand.

Genji suspended his phone higher into the air, instead of giving it back to him. Using his long arms, he then started to go through Akio's phone while grinning.

Akio finally lost it at that, and snapped angrily. "Genji! Just give me my fucking phone back!"

That was the thing that he hated most about genji. He was always acting childish and he loved to goof off, always teasing Akio and always getting on my nerves.

"Waaah, hold up there! Ki-ki-chan, don't kill me!!" Genji said, throwing the phone to him.

He then said jokingly, "If you're looking for your lover Rin-kun, then I saw him a while ago leaning against the gym equipment store room. It looked like he was waiting for someone...could it be you?"

"Whatever." Akio said before storming off.

"Not even a thank you genji-nichan, how rude ki ki chan!!" Genji yelled after his  retreating back.Akio's face was  flushed with embarrassment. Everyone in the hallway was looking between them and he pick up his  pace to escape the intense stares, almost running for the front doors.

"Baka yoro!" he yelled back before running outside into the courtyard.

Once outside, he made his  way to the equipment shed and started looking around for rin. he  didn't see him at first and thought maybe genji was just playing with him  again, which the thought alone pissed him off even more. Akio made his way by the pipes but still no sign of rin.

"Stupid genji!"

Akio cursed as he  walked back towards the shed.  he was about to storm back into the school but when he passed the shed, Akio heard something like the sound of a whimper coming from inside. he swear  he heard a whimper and so Akio stopped in his  tracks, wondering if  he should check it out. As  he inched towards the shed, he then heard Rintaru's voice calling a name and Akio froze. It was a name that  he would know even in his  dreams but why was Rin calling it?

Everything within  him tensed and his  heart started to race as Akio made  his way on unsteady feet towards the small window of the shed. he thought maybe they were locked inside and needed help because it couldn't be one of the million of scenarios that ran through his  mind.

It took a small amount of time to reach the shed window. Thank god it was a low window or Akio would have to climb on things just to see inside. But what he saw though, had him  frozen in place once again.

Akio's blood ran cold and the breath  he was holding left his body in one whoosh.

he saw the girl of his dreams with her panties dangling from one leg and the other leg high on his best friend's shoulder as he thrust into her. Her face was a mask of pleasure, while Rin had his head thrown back and his white button up shirt open.

Tears started to flow from Akio's eyes when he saw this and when he couldn't  watch anymore, he dropped to his  knees with his hands against his mouth, attempting to stop the sobs that were trying to escape him as his  heart began to break into a million pieces.