CHAPTER 10

Pic:the look takahiro gave misaki

Akio pov

I woke earlier than usual trying to avoid rin and my kaasan, I haven't walk to school in a long while but the cold morning air felt good against my face. the early morning walk, was helping to clear my head before I face my problems.

I promise myself that I would talk things out with Rin today, but not now maybe this afternoon. I greeted sensei at the gate before I entered the school, the kendo club was practicing in the court yard. speaking of which, I should start going to morning practices again, I haven't been in while, since my last competition, I haven't been feeling very motivated any more, not just because am not a morning person.

***********

"riiing"

and there gose the last bell for the day, and am still avoiding Rintaru. he came by the class room at lunch looking for me, but I was already gone hiding in the club house. The only reason I knew he had stop by, was because, sakura wouldent shut up about rin coming by the class room earlier. I guess him sleeping with her must have gone to her head. I might sound bitter but hey I was really hurt by it and she wouldn't shut up about him all day long. I didn't pay her any attention though, its funny how until yesterday I like her so much, but today I couldn't stand to look at her in that way. I ran out the school without bothering to change into my outdoor shoe, I had to work today anyways and I had a pair at the soba shop.

I arrive at work at 4:45pm and got chewed out by my boss, about my recklessness yesterday. Pity he didn't know how my recklessness got me mix up wih the wrong people, but that is all behind me now. I dident say a word, because I knew it was my fault the anyways. People think that just because I look like bunny, as rin calls me, I dont have sharp theeth, yeah I may be shy, but I bite really hard. So I just let him rant on, the only thing I was thankful for was that I was back to my rutine without seeing any yakuza so far.

it looks like I was home free from my nightmare, I could just forget the kiss that happened, if i think about it as another thing that went wrong in a very bad day yesterday.all in all, I felt fine today things wasn't so bad looking at sakura today i didn't hurt as much as I thought it would, maybe it was because rin lied to me why it had hurt that much at the time. I could face rin soon anyways, yea right who was I kidden, he's my best friend and childhood friend and I cant face him at the moment.

takahiro pov

"send a car at misaki.." I told kenichi over the phone. hanging up while buttoning cuff links, I walk over to the closet where I keep my suits for whenever I stay here, picking a suit jacket, while misaki stood in the doorway with two cups of coffee in his hands.

"you know..." he said." if anyone saw you like this, they would thing you live here and that am your devoted husband."

"don't get your hopes up.

I walk pass him, taking the cup of coffee and taking a sip, taking a cigarette from the counter, I walk onto the balcony and lit it. my back was facing the railing as i sip my coffee and look at him as he look at me.

"so what's up? you just showed up in the middle of the night after you told me you were busy, and fuck me into oblivion." I just continue to look at him as he tried to study me.

"something must of happen right? he knew not to question me, so I don't know why he's doing it now. His boldness is getting to far am going have snip it. I look at him with cold uncaring eyes letting know to shut it, he new what it meant instantly, he flinch a little from my stare, holding his hand up in surrender little fear was on his face as he walk away.