"He is fine. Well, I'm pregnant now so you and Finn will have a new cousin. You study here?" Aunt Annie frowned at me.

"Yes, in UCLA majoring Arts, I got scholarship there." I smiled at her.

"And Finn?" Aunt Annie raised her eyes.

"Finn went to army like dad, but he didnt make it so he got dropped out and back to Lima with mom and Burt and working in our high school as glee club director." I said to her.

"Alright since I'm here to check you out, well I guess you just too tired, I know you and Finn never had serious ill. Here, I gave you vitamin and please stop worried about your weight. I got call from your mom and she told me that you never had breakfast on Monday, Wednesday and Friday." Aunt Annie said to me.

"True." Nick nodded.

"By the way who are you?" Aunt Annie frowned at Nick.

"I'm Nick Devon, her boyfriend. Lived in next door." Nick smiled.

"I though you still with that mohawk boy, E." Aunt Annie chuckled.
"You lived alone here?"

"Actually with my school friend but she has a class now." I said.

"Okay, get well soon, sweety. You dont need to pay, if you get sick again just come to my apartment in Houten Apartment number 407. I moved from Kentucky to LA to have a bright future besides I worked in a hospital here." Aunt Annie smiled at me.

"Just please dont call mom about this. You know her, a fever can make her really worried." I said to her.

"I wont as long as you promise that you wont get sick anymore." Aunt Annie said to me.

"We should hang out sometimes." I chuckled.

"Of course. Come to my apartment and I will cook for you." Aunt Annie smiled at me.

"I will. Thank you." I hugged her.

"You're welcome." She hugged me back.
"See you, sweety and you too young man, take her care." Aunt Annie said and walked off.

"See ya!" I said.

I could hear a door close. Nick walked out to check out and lock the door then he got back to my room.

"World is too small." Nick chuckled.

"I think I feel better now. When she were in Lima before married, and when I got sick after see her face, my pain is suddenly gone." I chuckled.

"You never told me that you have a doctor aunt." Nick sit down on the edge of my bed.

"My mom is a secretary in a bank. She is a doctor. We used to be lived together before she married and then she moved to Kentucky." I said to Nick.

"I see. So you feel better now?" Nick asked me.

"Yeah because I just met my second mom and found out that she is in LA with me so thats make me feel better." I smiled at him.

"Alright, I will cook you food and after that you have to drink your painkillers and your vitamin." Nick strokes my hair and walked off.

I take my hoodie and my pillow. Then walked out from my room and sit down in the sofa. I turned on the TV and it makes Nick turned his face at me. He walked to my room and take my blanket then bring it to the sofa to keep me warm.

He is really such a sweet guy. I really dont want to hurt him but called Puck this morning and said that I miss him really make me feel guilty.

Suddenly the door bells rings. I'd like to walk to the door but Nick walked faster than me to get the door and opened the door for me.