"Why dont you eat your food, baby?" Nick take the bowl on my side table.

"I'm not hungry." I shake my head.

"Eat now. Come on, I dont want you to getting worse." Nick cups my cheek.

"Alright, you win." I let out a sigh and sit up on my bed with my back againts the wall.

"Your body is really burn up. Want to see the doctor?" Nick asked me.

I shake my head slowly. "Just dont."

"We'll see the doctor after you eat this food. Now open your mouth because this food will get into your belly." Nick smiled at me and take a spoon of the cream soup.

I opened my mouth and Nick feed me carefully. "It doesnt feel good."

"Of course because you're sick so everything you eat it's not good. I will call the doctor." Nick place the bowl on the side table and put his phone out from his pocket.

"You know doctor around here?" I asked him.

"Yes, Nana told me, baby." Nick said and walked out from my room and call the doctor.

Suddenly my stomach doesnt feel really good. It fes like I wanna vomit. I stand up from my bed and walked to the bathroom outside my room.

I get into the bathroom and vomit there. God damn, I really sick. After that I could feel my head is spinning like a roller coaster.

"God, why cause you get sick like this?" Nick lift me up and bring me back to my room.

"I'm just too tired." I said weakly and layin my body on my bed.

"The doctor will come in twenty minutes." Nick hold my hand.

"Dont you have classes?" I asked him.

"Yes but I missed it and rather stay here to take care of you." Nick smiled at me and strokes my hair.

"You dont need to actually." I said to him.

"Babe, you're away from your mom and I'm here as your boyfriend has to do this." Nick said to me.

"I never knew that you can be a sweet guy and over protective one." I chuckled.

"I always show that to you but you never realize how much I love you." Nick smirked at me.

"I love you too." I smiled at him.

Nick just smiled at me then he pushed his face closer to me and kissed me softly. I cant hurt him, he is really such a good guy and protective one.

Suddenly the door bells rings. We pulled our lips each other. Nick walked out from my room to meet the doctor.

I could hear that Nick is talking with someone else until Nick enter my room with a woman.

"Aunt Annie?" I frowned.

"Emily? Oh sweety what happened with you and what are you doing here?" Aunt Annie sit down on the edge of my bed.

Annie Wilson. My aunt, mom's little sister, and a doctor. When I was kid, me and Finn really close with her until she moves for study and being a doctor.

"Hold up, you know this doctor?" Nick frowned.

"She is my aunt, mom's little sister." I chuckled.

"What happened to you, sweety? We met last time on your mom's wedding and I didnt know that you're in LA." Aunt Annie asked me.

"I'm just too tired after having an arts fair. My head spinning around and my stomach doesnt feel good. How are you and uncle Harry?" I asked back.