Mum and Dad were pairs and were very good and so was Ness and Jacob. We told the teacher that we loved playing sports so we did most of the time. Which I don't think is a total lie... If you count running after a prey a sport then yes we do, do a lot of sport otherwise I don't think we do anything well apart from baseball.

"Better now?" I asked Max as I exited the girls locker room. He sighed, I think he is doing that alot nowadays too. He grabbed me from my waist and we walked to our next class.

"Getting there but he is really irritating me and he keeps on looking at you." He said. I smiled at him. I loved the fact that he was being protective over me. It was cute and before I was never protected by anyone so I got hurt but now I won't get hurt right? The only person that could hurt me is Max. And I doubt he would.

You doubted that he'll ever hurt anybody... a voice in my head said to me. I ignored it.

"You are so cute when you are being protective." I said. He blushed slightly.

"So you really don't think that I am too overprotective?" He asked for like the fifth time since last night.

"No, because before I came in this family I had no one to protect me and now I do which is the best thing ever because I could never get hurt. Max you are the only thing that could hurt me well emotionally. But I know you wouldn't." I said. I said the begging part to him a few times but the ending I just said now.

"I would never hurt you Amelia." He said and held me closer.

"I know." I said and then smiled and then he smiled back. I didn't want to talk about this, it was depressing.

"What shall we do later?" I asked changing the subject.

"Hmmm... What shall we do?" He asked.

"I don't know." I said animatedly.

"We'll decide later because now we have to go to class." He said as we stopped in front of our classrooms.

"Oh okay." I said. He smiled and kissed me on the cheek.

"Okay bye." He said reluctantly.

"Bye!" I said and we went into our classes. I sat down on my seat and saw that Mary's seat was empty again. Is she ill or something...? I mindlessly started to play with my hair as I waited for the class to start.

"You seem bored." A familiar voice said from beside me. I knew it was Aaron but why is he talking to me?

"Hmmm?" I said. And turned to look at him. I guess there is nothing wrong with talking with him. Max talks to a girl called Cassidy in his spanish class.

"I said you seem bored." He repeated with a smile on his face.

"Oh I am just waiting for the lesson to start." I said.

"You know I haven't really talked to you before well properly so how are you?" He said. It seemed kind of weird having this conversation but it was alright as well.