Louis doesn't hear a word of protest as they both enter the tent. The inside is lit up with light, and many hand crafted gifts and crowns lay on different tables. Louis' face contorts into confusion when he sees his Beta, Rover standing near one of the tables handing a red crown to a petite girl.

He thought only unmated wolves are aloud in the gathering?

When Rover is done placing the crown on the girls head, he makes his way over to them, a white one held delicately in his palms.

"Alpha," Rover bows his head in submission, "Louis." He gives a small smile. He lifts his hands to place Louis' gift on his head but he's interrupted when Lockwood speaks up.

"You have a few Omegas to get too, why don't I. "

Beta Rover has furrowed brows but let's the Alpha take the crown anyway before scurrying to another Omega.

"Turn around love." Lockwood murmurs.

Louis turns so his back is facing his Alpha, and after a short moment of pause, he feels the light weight of his crown being graced on his head.

"Thank you, Alpha." It seems like that's all Louis can say.

"You can go now. I'm sure you'll find a great Alpha." It's the tone Lockwood uses that makes Louis nervous, but none the less he makes his way to the back of the tent where two movable flaps open to the Omega Gathering.

Before he can step through, Lockwood speaks out again.

"You have to take off the robe before you can enter, Louis."

He doesn't react at first, letting Lockwood's words sink in for a moment, before stiffly removing his robe from his body. He can feel the eyes of his Alpha on his skin, taking in his purity. He almost jumps when a rough hand clasps around his with the robe.

"I'll take that." The Alpha whisperes hotly in his ear, letting his body linger just over Louis' for a second too long. The moment Lockwood's hand is gone from his, Louis rushes outside.

The chatter he hears before becomes louder and the wolves he couldn't see are now visible. The air around the area smells of multiple strong Alphas and the lingering heat of Omegas, it's putrid but Louis can't be any happier from taking in a deep breath. It's his first gathering and he will make the most of it, mated or not.

The fairy lights hang from the trees that form the perimeter around the large grass field, casting shadows where everyone stands. Tables are set on the outskirts, holding fresh food and snacks along with beverages. It resembles more of a celebration than anything with VIP guests.

He knows right away which are Omegas and which were Alphas, the Omegas lay bare with their body and crowns while Alphas wear only pants. They are mixed in together, Omegas with other Omegas, some with alphas, and alphas with other Alphas.

It's a surprise how many Omegas and Alphas there are when different packs come together, if they want, they could creat their own.

Looking around, Louis can't spot anyone he recognizes, he's sure that Anya would have been here already but she's no where in his line of vision.

Feeling awkward just standing by himself in front of the tent, Louis decides to go see what kind of snacks they set out for the guests. Plus, when he's nervous he tends to get hungry.

As he weaves his way between both Omegas and Alphas, he can't help but to feel self conscious about his appearance. Every Omega there is no doubt at the age of ripening, so their physique is full, while his is not. It's unsettling.

The first table is full of small sandwiches stuck on toothpicks to hold them together. A tray next to them with cubed cheese and sausages - Louis doesn't keep count on how many he has. It's better not to, so he doesn't feel bad about himself.

When he feels he had enough and had stalled enough to gain some courage to talk to others, a voice is heard from beside him.

"Eating away at your nerves too, I see." The girl has beautiful brown hair that cascades down her tan skin with dark blue eyes. She doesn't ring a bell in his memory box so he figures she's from another pack.

"It's hard not to when tonight can either make you or break you." He says, quoting his older sister when her gathering came. He remembers her eating anything and everything they had in the fridge when the day came.

"Wise words," She chuckles, "My names Bania. I'm from the Creek Lake Pack."

Louis isn't all that informed about the different packs around him, so he nods his head as if he understood.

"M'Louis. I'm from the pack that's hosting." Louis watches Bania pick up a cheese square before popping it in her mouth. As he traces over her flawless face he let's his eyes wonder up to the flower on her head. It's painted red, and even though they're purpose is to cause judgments from the Alphas here, he did not.

Everyone has their choices and those were hers, not everyone elses.

Louis must've let his eyes linger there for a moment too long because Bania notices.

"I was forced, you know." Her broken whisper catches Louis by surprise, but also her words.

It's a death crime for a wolf to force themself on another, it's a disgrace and something that should never happen. It rarely does, but not in this case.

Louis thinks it was rude to still put an Omega with their crown even though they were forced upon.

Before the topic could be further pursued, a powerful wave of an Alphas scent wafers through the air, making Omegas unsettled, which says something because the place is crowded with Alphas. Yet this one is stronger than the others, more dominant and prideful.

Both Louis and Banias head snap over to where the tent is but no one stood. The Alpha must still be inside.

The air rustles with every fiber of excitement, causing all the Omegas to turn towards the tent, but making the other Alphas growl in threat. Their wolves can sense a much more powerful presence that isn't their own.

It's like every breath is held in when the tent flaps open to reveal the powered Alpha.

Whispers break out in an outrage from the Alphas, testoteroned growls rumbles from their chest in threat while the Omegas become perked with attention. Yet, even though Louis' body rages with hormones of want for this beautiful Alpha, he's confused on the break of rage from the other Alphas - he knows it has more to it than the rank of power that radiates off him in delicious waves that has his body soaking it up.

"Do You know who that is?" Louis asks Bania who watches the man with eager interest, Louis has to keep his wolf from growling out at her.

The new Alpha is tall, with a lean and muscled body. His features Are hard and rigid, but he walks with a threatening leisure. His hair sits on his shoulders in light, curly waves and his eyes are a grassy green with wide blown pupils.

It's no doubt he's a beautiful man.

"You don't know who that is?" Banias voice lowers an octave to a husky sudection.

"No."

"He's the Alpha of the largest pack in the country," Bania informs him, "He's been Alpha for years and not once had he presented himself at an Omega Gathering."

"Why not?" Louis asks as he watches him talking to another male. He has a lesser aura than the Alphas around him but more than those of Omegas - he must be the Beta.

"I don't know."

Louis' puzzled, how does she not know?

"What is his name name then?"

"Harry Styles."