" ahhh....why the hell are you so stubborn, I said leave , can't you get such a simple thing" now I m getting angry

" you can yell all you want but jst tell me, I was also feeling like something bad is going to happen when you left , pls tell me...."

" oh wow...you knew that this was going to happen?...of course you knew...ur gang must have informed you"

" what?...what gang?" She asked innocently, god what am I doing?...my anger is getting best out of me

" khushi.....pls....leave..." I begged her

" no jst tell me ....what the hell are you talking about " now she won't back off...I should have said about her gang, now she won't back off without knowing it.

" fine...I am talking about your gang....your Father's gang"

" what...? My father 's gang.... I even don't know who my father is then how would I know about his gang?"

" ohh really....you always don't know anything... " I muttered but still she heard it

" arnav...why are you not telling me"

" ohh....poor baby, don't know anything.... Let me tell you then....ur father is shashi Oberoy.....the one and only mafia boss of Bombay.... But you know the best part of it....that he is the one who killed my mom....yes....he is the one who forced me to leave my dad, he is the one bcz of whom me and my di suffered like hell.....and here we are....I who should hate him , has fallen in love with his only daughter, who according to his will is his gang's mafia queen from last 2 years"

" what?....arnav....what are you saying?" Shitt she was looking shocked. God why can't I control my anger.

I jst went close to her and said

" khushi.... Pls forget whatever I said , we will talk tomorrow ok?...I really didn't mean to hurt you . its jst that all this things are taking a troll on me. Pls for now go to ur room, we will talk tomorrow for sure"

She was jst staring me blankly. I have no idea what is she thinking, but right now I can't deal with it. My own heart was broken, my mom's death was playing in my eyes, my di's pain was playing in my heart. I can't offer her any peace. And she jst left without saying anything. And I jst went to my bed and tried to get some sleep. But I can't so jst get my self drunk and lost myself in darkness.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Someone was shaking me when I was trying to block sun rays . ahhh, let me sleep

" arnav....wake up...." I groaned loudly, my head was feeling like it was going to blast. I grabbed my head with my both the hands and opened my eyes and came with face to face with my dad. What is he doing here

" arnav....."

" dad? What are u doing here..."

" where is khushi?"