My Twin Alpha male's

Do you believe in love at first sight? that you can choose who you love?That some one doesn't pick who you spend your life with?well if you could would it have been the best choice or the worst? well its not like that for me some one picks my fate.someone picks who I have to on spend my life with will there choice be the best or the worst ? im my opinion im pretty sure that its the worst thing in the world.

I have two over protective mate's. yes MATE'S im a were wolf I can shift into a wolf . I live in a pack. we have alphas, betas, third in command and omega and the other pack members.

the alphas are the person that provides safety and security in the pack the make sure that everything is going smoothly and calmly.the alpha has to have a luna to become the best alpha they can be for the pack. the alpha has pride. A VERY big ego.and power and control over every one in the pack if the order you to go wash the clothes you go wash them damn clothes if you wanna keep your neck.alphas are very tall and broad. they dont like to be disrespected or ordered around or challenged. they have the biggest wolf in the pack.

the betas are the person that helps the alpha with pack duties .they'll take over the pack when the alpha is badly hurt or away for a meeting with other alphas.

the third in command is like a general. they train the pack army . and they help the alpha and the beta with pack  duties .

theres the elders which are the people that has been in ti pack for a VERY long time they can live up too 100 years old and they are very wise.

the pack doctor(s) are like a regular basis doctor some times a elder  the only difference between a human doctor and the pack doctor is the pack doctor is a were wolf and they treat more deadly problem's they have healing power's.

the omega is the lowest over the pack. no body really cares for them.the cook, wash and clean for the pack. there the runt of the pack they only talk when there spoken to and when there told to do something they have to do it no matter what it is. the pack members are not soposed to hit them but they do . Sometimes.

pack members. pack members are like a REALLY big family. they live in one house .sometimes. the train together. eat together. sometimes. and fight together. mostly.

and rouges. they dont belong in a pack. they are ruthless killing machine's. they look like trash. they cant come into a packs land or they aee put in jail and killed unless someone in the pack is there mate and thats if there willi g to change for there mate.

AND finally there's me. the white wolf. with a yen yang sign on its back and slightly biger than a normal female shifter but nit bigger than the alpha.some say that ill be mated to a black wolf.

moon goddess . the moon  goddess Is ther protector of all werewolf s she gives them there fate and there mates she is powerful. and caring don't get on her bad side

my poem^-^¡¡

my fate lies in your hands

There is always

good in the bad

and there is

always bad in

the good

you just have

to choose which

path you want

to take and

go down that

path you will

be
destined for greatness