Ch. 9 Hayley's Story

Taking Care of Business:

A/N: So this will be an overview of H$'s weekend because I wanted to have her as a character in the story, but not in with what has been going on. Also, I put ages in the story description box. So go Check that out! Next, this is only an overview because I have a VERY important thing happening in the morning so I have to get up a little earlier than usual, which means, shorter chapter so I can sleep. I'm SUPER sorry that it has to be short. If you want it more in-depth, tell me so I can make it longer tomorrow night! I want to RENAME my book so give me suggestions or ideas! So without further a due! I give you! CAPTER 9!!!! 

FRIDAY 12:10pm

Hayley POV:

I was super excited to hear we where having a party and I could Invite people! Usually only Caleb and Annie get to invite people. I called my two best friends from Gymnastics and they said they could come! I was so excited!

I call 2 of my closest friends Tessa and Jazzy. I told them to be here at 7:00 and bring whatever toys they want. Evan though Annie and Caleb where told to include me I didn't want to play their teenager games because they always wound up with some crying and kissing. I set up my room for the girls and asked mommy to buy us pizza for us three.

FRIDAY 7:00pm

My Friends are the first to show up. Annie puts their stuff in my room because thats where we are sleeping. Whale she is doing that I show them around the house. This is the first time they have them come over. I show them the downstairs and all the gym equipment then Mommy comes down and asks Caleb to move it out of the way because the girls will be sleeping down there. He wines "fine" and moves the equipment. My friends and I help with the little things whale he gets the big stuff. Then we go up to my room and I show them mine and Annie's room. Just then the doorbell rings its Syd and Luke.

Friday 7:30pm

My friends and I where playing when I herd the doorbell. I thought Annie would get it but then it rang again so I went to get the door. I was Katie and Liv. They hug me and say its been to long then tell me Brennan will be over later. I tell her that my mom will be getting pizza for everyone and will probably just pick Brennan up on her own considering the pizza place was right next to Brennan's water polo practice. She ask where Annie was and I told her she was down stairs and they headed that way wail I headed back upstairs.

FRIDAY 7:55pm

Mommy just got home and she called the big kids to eat first and told me that she got me and my friends a surprise to do after the big kids ate.

FRIDAY 8:30pm

Mommy calls us down and she had set out 3 personal pizza crusts with all the topping and told up to have at it and tell her when we where done so she could put them in the oven.

FRIDAY 8:45pm

Pizzas where pit in the oven and now we wait. We decide to watch a movie. We chose Wreck it Ralph. 

FRIDAY 9:15pm

Pizzas where out of the oven and cool enough to eat. We all ate our pizzas rather quickly and contused the movie. The movie finished and we went upstairs and got ready for bed. It was 10:45 at this point.

SATURDAY 9:05am

The girls had to leave and noon and I had gymnastics at 1:00 so we ate breakfast an played with some of my makeup.

SATURDAY 2:30pm

I got word of the gang staying another night and was Invited over to Tessa's house to spent the night. When I got there she had all her toys out and we played for a good hour or two when we herd the doorbell. It was Jazzy! We played until we where called for dinner.

SATURDAY 6:30pm

We had chicken nuggets and baby carrots for dinner. There was leftover cake from someone's birthday so we each had a slice, or two, of that. We watched another movie, this time it was the Peanuts movie. I fell asleep half way though though.

SUNDAY 10:15am

I wake up to the smell of pancakes! Tessa's mom makes the best pancakes! I had 2 and a glass of apple juice. Them we played with our AG dolls.

SUNDAY 12:30pm

Mommy came to pick me up sadly. I always like it ant Tessa's house because she doesn't have any older siblings, but it was time to leave so I did. When I got home I made a couple musical.lys and started looking though my school books because the just got here.  

A/N: I know! I know! SUPER boring, but hey! I wanted to tell what H$ was up to so I did. I feel bad because I don't know much about Hayley's friendships so I think she has a friend named Tessa in real life, but IDK and I made up Jazzy. Sorry I didn't give them any lines. I will give you more information about the other's Sunday in the next chapter which will probably be tomorrow night depending on how I feel because I got football and the special thing I was writing about earlier. Hope you enjoyed the most boring chapter I will hopefully EVER write! 

WRITE IN THE COMMENTS YOUR FAVORITE COLOR!!! mine id Sea foam green/ light teal/ mint green