Ch.1 Where Has the Summer Gone

Annie POV:

Me and Caleb go to Mommy and Daddy and ask if Me Caleb and Hayley can have a party before our books come for school and before my meet season begins. They where in their room sorting though the laundry when we asked. They said "Sure. But make sure to include you sister." We say "ok" and leave the room. 

Caleb POV: 

Annie and I just asked if we could have a party so now Im calling some of my friends to see if they want to come. I call Luke first so see if him and Sydney want to join. He said yes and I could hear Syd (Sydney) in the background getting excited. I knew she had a crush on me and I could hear her excitement to see me. She was squealing and begging their mom to say yes after Luke asked. I laughed a little. 

Annie POV: 

I go upstairs to tell Hayley about the party so she could have some friends over.

Hayley POV: 

I was super excited to hear we where having a party and I could Invite people! Usually only Caleb and Annie get to invite people. I called my two best friends from Gymnastics and they said they could come! I was so excited!

Annie POV: 

I go to my room and and text in my group chat.  

A-Annie K-Katie L-liv

12:22 pm

A- Hey girlies!

L- whats up?

K- hey guys!

A- we are having a party and I wanted to invite my bestie.

K- then why are you talking to us? 😂😂

L- let my go ask my mom.

K-same

12:35pm

K- my mom said I can come over 🙂

L- Same here!😋

A- see you at 7:00!

*end conversation

Still Annie POV: 

I call Syd and tell her about the party. She said that she herd Caleb and Luke talking on the phone and that they could come. She sounded really excited when the said Caleb's name and I giggled cuz I knew she like likes him a lot.

I go down to the basement and see Caleb sitting on the couch. He was talking to Brennan about the party. I got butterflies in my stomach because I really want Brennan to be here because  think he's cute and I kinda have a crush on him. 

When Caleb is done on the phone I make sure it was Brennan so I don't sound like I was listening in on their conversation evan though I know it was Brennan. Caleb says It was. I ask what he said. Caleb tells me that Brennan will be over a little later than everyone else because of water polo. I was okay with that. 

The last night of the summer was going to be a good one