"I'm going to have to do some more tests and keep her here for a couple of hours just to make sure. If it is indeed what I think it is, we can prepare ourselves now so when the pup is born-"

She stopped and looked at me wide eyed as I grabbed her shirt and pulled her inches away from my face. "What. The. Heck. Is. Going. On!" I roared. Call it pregnancy hormones or whatever you wanted, but if it involved my babies and I didn't know about it the second it was known, I would blow up on whoever was near. So right now, I was pissed and scared. But mostly pissed.

"Delilah, love. Let her go and I will tell you."

"Please do before I strangle you. These are my babies as well you know!"

Rebecca quickly took three steps back as I released her and Alex grabbed my hands. He looked straight into my eyes before he whispered, "We think we heard a heart murmur." My eyes widened and I opened my mouth to say something but he stopped me. "We aren't sure though, so she's going to keep you here for such a tad bit longer. I have to go outside to take care of a couple of things, but I will be right back. I promise you."

I nodded mutely and kept on staring at the wall, even after he was gone. I faintly heard Rebecca walking around and murmuring words to either me or herself.

A heart murmur? One of my babies might have a heart murmur?

I quickly placed both palms on my still naked belly and slowly moved them up and down. Was this my fault? Was I stressing them out too much?

"Is this my fault?" I whispered to her and she quickly turned around.

"No. Of course not. We are not even sure if we heard right so don't start to panic now. Like I said before, I'm going to do some tests and then we will actually know. So for right now, you just relax and let me do my job."

I just nodded and kept on rubbing my belly as she helped me change into a hospital gown right as Alex walked back in.

"Have you gotten the results yet?"

Rebecca shook her head and whispered, "I haven't even done anything yet. You've been gone for less than 4 minutes and I've just gotten everything prepared."

With a tight nod, he climbed into the big bed with me and held us all. Those six hours we had to wait we're just pure torture, and I was itching to go to the kitchen to get my grape flavored ice the entire time. Pregnancy cravings.....

But when the time was up and another ultrasound was made -with everyone in the room- we were given the all clear and we all sighed in relief.

"I recommend for you to be in bed rest for the remainder of your pregnancy though. I don't want a repeat next time, so just to be sure...."

I sighed deeply but nodded. Anything for my babies. "Will I still be able to go to the wedding tomorrow? I am the maid-of-honor."

She looked at Quinn, who just had a silent conversation with her and they both nodded. "But you must sit whenever you have the chance. Don't risk it."

"Of course. Thank you."

Rebecca bowed. "Anything for you. Now if you'll excuse me, I still have to go find my dress!"

She ran out the room and I laughed. I didn't protest when Alex picked me up and took us back upstairs into the kitchen. Walking around with two watermelons in your stomach was hard work, and I got tired easily!! But I couldn't wait until I finally had these babies in my arms.

*

*

*

*the next day*

"I knew it! I just knew it!" I screamed from my chair. Mags was already in her wedding dress, ready to walk down the aisle to William -who was already waiting- but we were still in our bridal suite. Why? Because Quinn finally told us that Dimitri planned to attack today of all days. "Does Alex know about this?"

She nodded and looked down as she spoke. "He didn't want you to know because of what happened yesterday. But I wanted you to know, just in case everyone acted a tad bit more protective then usual."

"So is my wedding off?" Mags cried as she wiped the tears away. Good thing we had given her waterproof mascara...

"No. Alex said to just act as if we don't know or else Dimitri will know that we know. The army will be hiding in the trees the entire time since I don't know exactly when he will attack." Huh.... It was a good thing we were having the ceremony on the clearing I had my first date on! (Note the sarcasm.....)

Mags took a deep breath and nodded before she stood up. "Well let's get this over with already. I just want to get married to my mate and then kïll that b*stard that has ruined everyone's lives! I will fight in my dress if I have to!" We all laughed and she cracked a smile. "You ready Alice?"

Ali, in her lavender gown nodded and picked up her basket excitedly. She then counted to ten and walked out the door with everyone else following her every thirty seconds in order -April, June, Rose and lastly Quinn. As I followed behind Quinn, I felt a sharp pain run across my belly and I gasped. She was too far ahead to hear me, but since Mags was right behind me, she noticed and she tensed up.

"What's wrong?"

I shook my head and took deep breaths as it went away. "Braxton Hicks contractions. They have been happening all morning."

She quickly helped me up with wide eyes. "Are you sure? If you don't feel well, you don't have to do this."

I rolled my eyes and patted her bicep before I continued walking. "I'm fine. Like I said, they are just fake so don't worry about them."

"Alright. But I will keep my eye on you!"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," I laughed as I finally walked out the house. We were taking over one of the members house, as it was really close to the clearing, but it still felt like a long way with my waddling. I caught a few wolves eyes as they watched me walk down the path at the same time another wave passed. Curse these fake contractions! "Oh god. Remind me why you decided to have your wedding at the end of the year again? Especially when I have my huge belly?"

She laughed as we were feet away and giggled, "Sorry," before we finally entered the clearing. All eyes were on us and I smiled as I caught Alex's eyes up in corner of the altar. Once I got there, I stood next to him and he quickly kissed my cheek before he turned to face the couple.

Throughout the ceremony, I got another two waves. I kept a small smile on my face each time, but on the inside I was literally screaming for help. Oh god something is wrong! I don't think these were Braxton Hicks!!

'Alex!' His eyes quickly peered down at me before he turned back around to join the round of applause as the newlyweds kissed. This time, when another contraction hit, I couldn't hold back the scream of pain. I clutched my belly at the same time I held myself from Alex's shoulders and just screamed. I felt many pairs of hands and as my screams went down to sobs, all I heard were voices screaming out my name, and one other I was not wishing was here.

Dimitri.

"Get them out of here!" Alex roared as he handed me to another guard. As soon as I was passed, I felt a pop and then something wet trickling down my legs.

"Her water just broke!" Someone screamed as I just cried and tried to breathe through my nose.

Oh man I was about to have these kids in the middle of a war.

Ok so for those readers who are confused on my earlier words, all I have to say is this: I'm sorry and forget I ever said that. I WILL continue this book, but it is about 2-4 chapters from ending. I only said that I wasn't continuing on with this book because I was planning on putting it on the Wattys. The pressure of writing this and then writing it again but without any mistakes got to me and I made a drastic -and bad- decision. I apologize and I hope you don't hate me!!

The babies are coming though!!! Who wants an Alex Jr???

Enjoy my wonderful readers and again, I'm sorry!!! Thank you!