19. Everything Is Alright

Start from the beginning

"Maybe." I giggle.

I walk up to the front step with Jaime following shortly behind, I ring the door bell and wait until someone answers, being met within seconds by a very happy Danielle.

"Hey guys, come in." She ushers.

We follow her inside as she motions us to follow her out to the back, and when we get through the sliding door a whole bunch of people stood around with smiles on their faces.

"WELCOME HOME!" They all shouted.

"Oh my God." Jaime laughs.

"Thanks guys."

"We thought we'd do a little something for you." Vic says from next to Jaime.

"You guys find any excuse to throw a party." He laughs again.

"Oh you know it buddy." Vic chuckles patting his back.

After saying hi to everyone we got a plate with some food, being barbeque, something Jaime has been asking for since he woke up.

We sat at a table with Mike, Alysha, Tony and Spencer laughing and eating until Vic and Danielle brought over two more chairs to sit with us and hang out.

It was a little after eight when I finally put Lilah to sleep in Vic and Dani's room, along with Joyce who fell asleep in Jaime's arms when he asked to hold him.

We both walked down to the backyard where it was just us eight and Max who Danielle offered to take care of while we were in the hospital. We sat around the bonfire that Vic had started and talked about anything that came to mind.

"I wanna do another show." Jaime speaks up after our last conversation died down.

"Can you do that right now?" Tony asks.

"Probably not but, I feel like I need to go out there and do something."

"Well we can see what we can do, but for now you just gotta get back to normal bro." Mike says with a smile.

"So camping in a few weeks maybe?" Vic asks with a cheerful voice.

"Is this something you guys planned without me?" Jaime laughs.

"Yeah we all voted and you lost so you have to come with or without consent." Vic answers.

"Well lucky for you guys, I want to go so let's get this ball rolling."

After another hour of planning our trip and talking about nonsense I decided it was time for us to go home and get some rest.

I have a very busy week, with all the time spent at the hospital I haven't gotten a chance to finish up the bakery, although with the help of Spencer and the girls, I got my equipment ordered and they went to set everything up, now all I had to do was decorate the place and get it ready for opening day.

Sarah had taken the liberty in grabbing some recipes from me so she can teach Tori and David, which I couldn't thank her enough for. This is why I made her my shop manager, so when I couldn't do something, she could help me out.

I helped Jaime up the stairs and to our apartment, after of course he complained the whole way about how he shouldn't have gotten a second floor apartment.

We made our way to the bedroom after putting Lilah in her crib, who was still asleep since we left Vic's, I then stripped out of my clothes and got comfy in a pair of yoga shorts and one of Jaime's shirts. Jaime was already settled in bed and turned off his light as soon as I got in next to him.

"Goodnight baby." He mumbles into my hair as he wrapped his arm loosely around my waist.

"Goodnight." I smile.