Dreams

Time skip

Well after that incident I was in complete shock that I talked to a boy. He was the same age as me, and it was more than five minutes! A new world record for Izuko Midoriya! But I'm mostly just shocked that not a single teacher help out with the situation. But anyway, the class has just ended, and Izuku and I are looking at the news on our phones.

'Oh, the incident this morning is at the top of Yahoo! News.' I thought as I scrolled down to read more about the incident. After a while, I got up from my desk and grabbed my notebook from on top of my desk. I looked over at my brother waiting for a signal that he's ready to go home. That is until Kacchan walks over and snatches Izuku's Hero notebook from his hands.

"I've still got things to settle with you, good for nothing. As well as your sister." Kacchan spoke as he looked at the notebook.

"What is that Kacchan?" One of Kacchan buddies asked as he looked at the notebook over his shoulder. "Seriously? Pfft hahaha." They all started laughing at Izuku.

"Give it back, it doesn't concern you!" Izuku yelled at Kacchan, but Kacchan had other plans. He decided to use his quirk to blow up the notebook and throw it out the opened window behind him.

"Most top heroes have stories about them from there school days. I want to be able to be called the only student to make it into U.A. from this crappy junior high school." Kacchan snickers." I mean, I'm a perfectionist." Kacchan places his lit hand on Izuku's shoulder, causing his uniform to start burning." Don't apply to U.A., both of you." He said with a smile as he looks at the both of you as he walks away.

I stood there in shock. There was no way I could help my brother out of fear of having my face exploded right off.

"Hehe, he still can't face reality." One of Kacchan's friends said.

"If you want to be a hero that badly, there's a quick way to do it."

'Don't finish that sentence.' I thought as anger filled me, gripping harder onto the shoulder of my bag.

"Believe that you'll be born with a Quirk in your next life and take a swan dive off the roof!"

Izuku and I both looked at Kacchan with anger and were ready for a fight, but we pussied out by the small explosives that came from Kacchans hand.

"What's wrong Izuko, you were acting all tough this morning," Kacchan asked with a grin on his face.

"I - I cant -."

"You do know that having a relationship with a blood relative is taboo." He teased with a grin.

"N-No! It's not like that at all!" Izuku and I shouted.

"But you did say that you heal your brother all the time, right?" He asks, pretending to act all confused.

"I just don't heal by kissing, I can heal in other ways as well!" I shouted.

"Oh~In other ways huh. Why don't I call you the next time I'm hurt." Kacchan's friends laughed at his comment as they walked away.

I didn't say anything else, there was no point to. So after some time Izuku and I quietly grabbed our things and walked out of the classroom. Our heads, down in shame. Why couldn't I be like how I was this morning? I mean I'm the one with the quirk.

"Izuku are you hurt?" I asked, he turned and me the fakest smile.

"I'm fine. Don't worry." He said as he started moving his shoulder around showing me that he was fine. I gave him a small "ok" and looked back down.