Under the table (Yixing)

Start from the beginning

You hum against your lips as softly as you can as Yixings fingers return to you. His fingers working fast on your clit as you look down to watch his hand move. His watch twinkled when the light hit it just right and you wanted nothing more than to throw your head back and moan as loud as you could.

"Y/N hasn't seen it yet." Yixing said.

Your head snapped up at him with question. He nodded from behind his glass at his other members before the transparent liquid hit his awaiting perfect lips. You focused on how loosely he was holding the glass. The way his fingers draped over it so gently. So different from what his other fingers were doing.

"Seriously?!" Jongin exclaimed.

"You wore this on a plane?" Sehun asked as he came forward to pinch at your dress.

You laugh nervously as you bite your lip. Hoping that he didn't see Yixings hands or where they were or even how high up your dress was.

"You'll love it." Junmyun said.

"They're quite lovely." He added.

You looked up at Yixing with a twinge of confusion. Your body solely focused on his fingers on your clitoris. The sharp fast movements that made everyone's faces a bit blurry from time to time.

"The hotel room." Yixing said as he came closer to you.

Yixing moved from your clit to your entrance and pushed in as he brought his head in front of yours. Blocking your scrunched up nose and closed eyes from the other guests.

His fingers slowly exited you as he returned to his own seat. You take the second to breathe calmly before his fingers come back up to play with your tender clit.

You close your eyes for a second to try to concentrate. When you opened them again you saw Sehun watching you. He was in the seat to the other side of you and his fist was logged under his chin, the posture contorted his face a bit as his elbow held the whole thing up on the table. He squinted his eyes at you momentarily before turning his attention to the conversation.

"I read about that." Jongin said.

"No, you didn't." Sehun comments sassily.

You scoot up in the chair a bit and Yixing works his fingers fast to button your panties around your thighs. He pulls them down to your knees and then pulls on your thigh to get your leg open even more.

You sigh softly as his fingers walk up your thigh slowly and you press your lips together with the thought of him touching you again.

Yixing brings his fingers to your entrance and you take your drink in your hand to cover your face a bit while he pushes in.

Your teeth push against the glass as he moved his fingers. The feeling was undeniably amazing but you were so close to everyone else. What if they caught you? What if they knew what you two were doing?

"Yixing?" You whisper and he brings his head down to your face.

His fingers push into you and you moan softly in his ear. Yixing bites his lips and pushes in again and then again. You lean forward and bite his ear lobe to hide your sounds before whining into his ear.

"Yixing.." You cry softly.

Yixing nods and speeds up while he backs away. You grip tightly into the sides of the chair.

You run a hand through your hair and buck your hips into his fingers.  You try with all your might to control your breathing but you knew if everyone wasn't talking then they would have noticed.

Something in your stomach caught fire and you knew you were close to seeing stars. You bite your lip into the feeling and look down as you close your eyes as tightly as you can.

Yixings hand gave no mercy and the poor chair had your nail marks in it. The waiter came over to your side of the table and placed a plate in front of Sehun.

"Was this for the lady?" He asked and you knew he was talking to you.

"Yes." You whine weakly.

"Speak up, Y/N." Yixing leaned in to whisper at you.

"Yes." Your voice wavered as he set down the plate in front of you with a sweet smile.

"Thank you." You said, your voice sounded somehow sexy and the waiter blushed as Sehuns eye brows pushed up.

You looked down at Yixings fingers. You were so close. So close and every second you held in a sound made it harder to control your jumping hips.

"It's good isn't it?" Sehun said and Jongin nodded at him.

"Here." Sehun said and you looked at him as he offered his cutlery to you.

You looked down at the spoon and he brought it closer to you.

You leaned in for the silver and wrapped it around your lips. The new angle allowing Yixing to move faster. You whine around the metal and throw your head back and moan softly as you come over his slowing fingers.

"I guess she likes it." Jongin says and you quickly sit right in your seat and look down in embarrassment.

Yixings hand comes to your back and rubs up and down as he chuckles.

"Y/N?" Junmyun says and you look up to greet him.

"You haven't touched your food." He comments.

You make a quick apology and grab your own device to eat with. You didn't feel hungry though. You felt a need for revenge and you looked over at Yixing to let him know that this night wasn't over. He smiled at you and came forward to kiss your lips softly before going back to enjoying his meal.

"How is it?" Sehun asked Yixing.

Yixing brought up the fingers that were inside of you and your eyes widen as he kissed them loudly. Sehun nodded.

"Here." Yixing said as he pinched off a piece of bread with his still slick fingers and handed to Sehun. You watched his hand glide across the table and then Sehun took it.

Sehun plopped the bread into his mouth and hummed at the taste. Of you?

Something started building in your stomach as you watched him chew and then he looked at you. Sehun winked and you wondered if he and Yixing had talked before you got to the hotel?