Part 12 - All's Well that Ends Well

Start from the beginning

"Ryoma." Keigo calls for him as he saw Ryoma standing beside the bench on the court which makes him smile broadly.

"Keigo!" He answered excitedly.

"Ehh...he really came to all of your game, neh Echizen?" Asked Momoshiro who is now the Vice Captain of Seigaku High School Tennis Club.

"Yup, he promised to me after all." Ryoma answered and put down his tennis bag on the bench before walking towards Keigo. "Gomen, Momo-senpai...I'll meet him for a while." Ryoma said with a broad smile on his face.

"Ah. Oi, Echizen! Don't be too long!" Shouted Momoshiro and scratched the back of his head and sigh.

"You are too soft, fshuu~" Said Kaidoh.

"Ahh...I can't really say 'no' to him when he looks like that...right?" Momoshiro answered which made Kaidoh to nod in understanding.

"Fshuuu~"

Ryoma was already with Keigo outside of the court with a broad smile on his face. He was talking to Keigo happily and Keigo was now smiling and patting Ryoma's head gently. The Seigaku member who was used to it was just watching the both of them and sighed.

"Can't believe our princess is talking with the demon..." Said Takeo a 3rd year student.

"Ahh...I should just confess when I first met him." Said Kikuchi a 3rd year as well and sighing.

"Oi, oi...you guys...they had been together since middle school...there's no way he would accept you." Said Momoshiro.

"Ahaha senpaitachi...Ryoma would be angry if he heard that..." Said Katsuo.

"Ahhh...." Both Takeo and Kikuchi sighed.

It seems that with his natural feminine looks and his undeveloped body had made him looks more of a beauty rather than being a handsome young man. His fan throughout the high school is more than tennis rivals that he could count with. Confession from others are a normal things for him and it would be three to four confession a day but of course, he would turn all of them down since he is already dating with Atobe.

"As popular as ever, ahn? I really wish I could just keep you inside the house so no one could even see you...but it is impossible, ahn?" Keigo stated as he sighed.

"Keigo...knock it off already..." Ryoma started to pout cutely.

"Haa...well, I heard of the news...US open, ahn. Did you accept it?" Asked Keigo with a broad smile on his face.

"Nope...not yet. Still thinking about it..." Answered Ryoma while lowering his cap a little.

"Ryoma...they had been sending you the invitation since last year's US open." Keigo reminded Ryoma.

"Hmmm...but If I go...I might be busy like Kevin and Ryoga..." Ryoma answered which make Keigo to curve a smile on his face.

"I told you before, right? I'll follow you wherever you go...so don't worry..." Keigo ensured Ryoma as he was now touching his cheek and smile.

"Okay...I'll tell Oyaji about it..." A slight blush could be seen on Ryoma's cheek as he said those words to Atobe.

........................................................................

US open preliminaries had already started, Ryoma had a week break from game that he choose to return to Japan to see how his team are holding up on National Tournament without him being in the team. Keigo was coaching Hyotei during his free times as Ryoma forbid him to come to US since he knew that Atobe had other important responsibilities and Ryoma don't want him to be irresponsible leaving those behind. Ryoma would call and text him all the times and they would sometimes have a video call whenever Keigo and Ryoma free time clashes together which made Ryoma happy.