Part 9 - Reminiscence

Hey guys~ I'm back! Sorry for the long delays, got lots of stuff to do...even though I'm in my holiday in which running out of days now...😥😥 And so yeah, new chapter! As always to cut my babble short, thank you for the votes and comments and the support that you guys still giving me and thank you so very much to put my stories in you lists. 😘😘 Thank you~ And I got an announcement at the end of the chapter so for now, enjoy ~ 😆😆

Disclaimer: TPoT is not mine, it belongs to Takeshi Konomi sensei, except for this story and plot and any OC .

For me to say "I love you"

Part 9 – 'Reminiscence'

America, almost one (1) year ago...

*In English.

"I won the tournament again, Ryoma! Did you watch the game?" Asked Kevin excitedly.

"Yeah I did. That guy was nothing."

"You are right. Man...I hope you'll play again soon...it's boring without you." Kevin said honestly.

"Yeah...I know Kevin...I'm bored too..." Ryoma answered.

"Oh well, the season is over and now, I'll be coming here every day!" Kevin shouted happily.

"Thanks."

"Oh yeah, this book here...it's a must read Ryoma, I really love this one and I bet you'll love them too...it's a series though, you mind?" Asked Kevin while taking out a book from his bag pack.

"Nope, not at all."

"Here...Percy Jackson and the lightning thief by Rick Riordan." Kevin said with a broad smile.

"Ahh... the one made out as movie? Wow...I love them."

"Yup, I got the whole series of it and others related to Rick Riordan...after you finished with this one, I'll bring out the others for you."

"Thanks! I'll read them through."

Ryoma and Kevin were chatting happily when a little visitor went into Ryoma's room accidentally. Both Ryoma and Kevin were surprised as they both see a little girl who was holding a rabbit plush toy almost as big as her. Her eyes are wide open as she saw them.

"Are you lost?" Ryoma asked.

"I...I think so...." She said as she hide her face behind her plush toy.

Ryoma was giggling as he saw the little girl trying to be brave but still hiding herself behind her plush toy. Kevin was scratching his head trying to think how to send the girl back to her family. Hearing Ryoma's small giggle the little girl started to peek through her plush toy to see Ryoma who was lying on the bed full with wires and tubes connected to the IV drip and machine.

"Is big sister okay?" She asked softly.

Kevin started to laugh as he heard the little girl calling Ryoma as 'Big sister' rather than 'Big brother' which earns him a knock on the stomach. Well it was not that hurt because Ryoma is not as healthy as he was ever since he was admitted to the Hospital half a year ago. Kevin started to clear his throat as he realised the sharp glare that Ryoma was giving him.

"I am a boy" Ryoma said to the little girl.

"But...you look like a girl." She added which made Kevin to have his laughing streak again.