Extras: Father's Day

A/N This is the same "families" from the vacation series, but a different setting. Julie and Christen came to Seattle (We just gonna pretend that it's hot there cause we are. Aight? Aight) to visit Hope and Jerramy. The story update will be out soon.

Chris's POV

"Jules shh! You're going to wake him up!" I warn furiously hushing her. We're standing outside Papa's and Mom's room trying to surprise him with breakfast because it is Father's Day, but Julie won't stop being loud. 

"He's about to get up anyways!" she argues. I cut my eyes at her annoyed. She's such a kid sometimes. "Can I open the door yet Pressy?" She's practically jumping up and down and is about to spill the coffee I made him. I nod so she excitedly does. "Papa! Wake up!" He jolts up from his sleeping state and knocks Mom off his chest in the process. Jule's puts his coffee on the dresser and dives into bed with them. "Good morning Papa! Happy Father's Day!" She kisses his cheek and he smiles. 

"Hi pretty girl." he yawns tickling her stomach making her laugh. "What did you a Chrissy do this morning hmm?" I slowly lower the tray onto his lap making him smile even wider. "Awe girls this is so sweet." he coos carefully leaning up to kiss my cheek  and then down to kiss JJ's forehead. "Julie wake your Mom please. I want her to take a picture." I giggle as I see Mom, with her mouth still slightly open, and her drooling a bit still fast asleep. Julie shakes her and finally manages to get her up. 

"Jerr move over honey so Chris can get on that side of you." directs Mom pointing to his left which is not occupied by JJ. "Julie don't make that face." scolds Mom as I climb in and snuggle next to Papa. 

"Smile first and then we can take a silly one baby." comforts Papa as she pouts. We take a few cute ones and then a really sweet one where Juie and I are each kissing one of his cheeks. Ju runs out with Mom when she mentions calling Daddy, Brian, to tell him "Happy Father's Day" too but I stay cuddled up with my Papa. They'll be back with the iPad and him in a minute so there's no reason for me to chase them.  "Hey Princess."  

"Hey Papa." I say softly back while putting my face in his shoulder. He chuckles quietly and holds me closer. "I'm sleepy."

"I can see that." he grins kissing the top of my head. "What time did you get up to make all this?" he asks gesturing to the plate of eggs, french toast, bacon, hash browns, and fruit. 

"Six thirty." I admit sheepishly. He told me last night not to wake up before seven forty-five. It's now nine. 

"What time did you go to sleep?"

"Twelve thirty." I mumble keeping my eyes on my lap. 

I hear him sigh before saying, "Christen Annemarie I told you to go to sleep at eleven." I stay quiet and don't look up afraid of what he might say. I don't like when he's upset with me. Out of all four of my parents I'm the closest with him but ironically probably the furthest from Mom. "I should spank you young lady." He says bumping my arm to make me look up. "You disobeyed me twice already and it's not even lunch time. Are you sure you're my Chrissy?" he raises his eyebrow at me skeptically. "You seem a lot like my other little one, JB."

"I'm sorry Papa." I sincerely apologize. "I was finishing making your card and putting both you and Daddy's presents together and then I had to make you the best breakfast in the whole wide world and-"

"Shh baby." soothes Papa putting his finger over my lips. "After lunch today you're going to take a nap. That's non negotiable so don't even ask." 

"Yes sir." He kisses my nose before starting to eat his meal. He feeds me a few bites of his eggs before Mom and Julie come up with Daddy on FaceTime. Mom carefully passes me her iPad so I smile hugely into the camera. "Happy Father's Day Daddy." We talk for a few minutes before he passes it to Mama, Carli, and I chat with her. Jules got to go see her last week but I haven't seen her in a while. By the time I hang up Papa has finished all his food. Mom takes the tray from my lap before I get the chance to and takes it down stairs.