Extra: Happy birthday Toby!

Morgan's POV

Okay so there's the napkins and the plates and the snacks Dawn approved of. She let us have pretzels, yogurt, fruit, and gatorade which is more than I expected her to agree on. Over there are her presents, then Lindsey is going to help me hang up banner and Alex and Allie are in charge of the balloons. Mallory, since she's rooming with her, is supposed to keep her distracted until four today so she better do her job because this has to be perfect. 

"Hey Moe where do you want all these?" asks Alex motioning to all the balloons on the floor surrounding her and Allie. "Do you want us to just spread them out?" 

"Yeah that would be great!" I nod. "Do either of you know where Julie is? She went to the store a hour ago to get hats."

"Ash went with her didn't she? I'll call her and check." smiles Al. She walks out to call and Lindsey walks in holding a folded banner in her arms. 

"Pinoe and I just finished!" she declares proudly. "We're still putting it there right?" she wonders pointing to the front wall. 

"Yeah! Let me grab the tape!" We both manage to get it pretty centered and put up. "It looks great Linds! You and Pinoe should be in charge of all our signs for now on!" I joke nudging her in the shoulder. 

"We're here!" yells Julie walking in holding a few bags in her arms. Ashlyn and Alex follow behind her. "We know you said to get just regular party hats, but that's boring. So we got everybody crowns instead." My eyes widen at her.

"JJ I told you one thing! Now everything is going to be ruined!" I rub my face in my hands and groan. I've worked so hard to make this absolutely perfect and now it's all going to be messed up. 

"Morgz relax!" says Ashlyn in a chill tone. I glare at her for not taking this seriously. It's Tobin's birthday! "She's the 'Nutmeg Queen' right?"

"Yeah." I nod still pretty heated. I asked her to do one simple thing. One freaking thing. "Why does that matter?"

"Queens wear crowns you idiot." she states. My mouth sorta falls open. "Moe sometimes I worry about you kid." 

"Oh." I sheepishly laugh. "I'm sorry JJ. I'm just nervous."

"There's nothing to be nervous about MoMo!" laughs Alex. "It's just Tobin we're talking about. She'd be happy with and apple and a Capri Sun." 

"Don't call me that." I pout crossing my arms over my chest. "And Dawn said no Caprisuns." Alex pinches my cheeks and laughs even more.

"Awe that's too bad baby MoMo." I sneer at her and push her hands away before carefully rubbing my face because that hurts. We finish getting all setup and ready right in the nick of time. The whole team plus the staff all flood the room except for a certain teenage forward and tan midfielder. 

"Okay everybody!" I yell trying to get everybody to shut up. "Guys!" I shout again. Everybody keeps talking instead of listening. I sigh and climb on top of a chair. "HELLO! EVERYBODY HUSH!" Finally they all get quiet so I can talk. "Mallory just texted and said they are in the lobby so-"

"Morgan Brian what are you doing in that chair?" asks Tobin. I spin around to face the door and break out into a goofy grin. "Get down from there. Do you know what Lauren would do to me if you busted your head open when I'm supposed to be watching you?" I jump down and smile cheekily at her. 

"SURPRISE!" screams the whole team making her laugh and me roll my eyes. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Tobin opens her arms for me so I go and lazily give her a hug. She kisses my temple before letting me go. 

"Thanks guys!" she yells back. Christen comes up behind her and puts a crown on her head as well as Mal's because everyone else, including myself, are already wearing ours. The party goes as planned with Dawn and Jill surprising us with cupcakes. At half past four Tobin grabs me and yanks me down on her lap. "Moe-"