Chapter 23 - First Movie

Start from the beginning

"Hehehe , good thing i bought these tickets and call for reservations in advance..." while he profusely wave the tickets..

"Well , i'm impressed..." she giggled

"Shall we ? , my lady.." he playfully offered his arm and bow his head like that 18th century gentleman , Kasumi played along she give a relaxed smile held out her hand bowed as well and lift slightly the tip of her long skirt. They strolled down the theater entrance like a VIP.

Inside the theater.

His mind is racing while they take a seat.

"it's pretty crowded , i wouldn't expect it to be this to be a popular movie.." she said while she sat next to him.

"Y-yeah , well the manga seems to be popular i guess theirs no surprise there if the movie adaptation is.." (Oh man , i'm being self conscious..We're so close any subtle move either way and we'd be touching..)

"Oh! you can put the popcorn over here.." 

"No it's okay , i got this.."

And then...

*Brush*

" !!!"

"Oh' .."

"Oh i'm sorry , that was unintentional.." As he hold on to the popcorn their arms slightly brush against each 

"No it's okay..."

(We barely touch each other and my heart is still racing , i'm freaking out with a mere light touch..) Hew tries to get his mind unto something else..

"Uh..um...i should get some more popcorn .."

"Huh ? what do you mean ? we already have some .."

"Hah! oh ...yeah, right...hehehe.." he laughs awkwardly ..

"Hehehe , you're weird sometimes you know that Mina.."

Then her cheeks turns red and she suddenly becomes quiet..she looks up to him ..

"Hey , Mina...."

"Yeah ?"

"T-the two of us in a movie like this , its like ..."

*BUZZ!*

"Don't you think...."

Her voice is drowned out by the signal that the movie is about to start..

(What did she say ?) he gives on a questionable look {geez , thank Mr. Obvious}(you again)

She blushes and turn her stares on the large screen..and then she mutters under her breath.

"Nothing..."

Then the movie finally starts..

And after a few hours , just like that the movie has ended..

"That was great !" she said with a huge smile on her face..

"Right ! it's been a while since i've seen a good movie ! "

"Hehehe Mina you were crying at the end , weren't you ?" she giggled

"N-no... i did not.." he embarrassingly denied 

 "You were i saw you ..it;s kinda cute.." she teased

"Well...i ...it was a good film , i can't help it.." (wait did she say i was cute , or the way i reacted was cute ?..i'm confusingly cute...)

(The last thing i want her to see was , that side of me...this is so embarrassing..)

Trying to hide his embarrassment he walk to the concession ..

"I should get some more popcorn..."

"Hehehe changing the subject are we ? , and you just had a bucket full ."

"Oh...you're right..." (she saw right through me..)

"Just how much popcorn do you need ?" she teased

They look at each other and laughed they felt a little awkward but they had a really good time with each other..

(Now that i think about it , Kasumi has been smiling this whole time , i wonder if she's feeling a little better..)

"Well ?"

Mina realized that the movie is over and the time remaining to spend time with Kasumi is dwindling..

His shoulders drop as he walks in depression..

"Yeah i guess we should go.." 

Mina was walking ahead of Kasumi , when she noticed a old woman with a cane struggling to climb down the stair case ,  since the escallator is a tad bit crowded he was walking towards her when.. 

"Hey old lady watch out !!"

"Mina !" Kasumi shouted as she runs towards him

He runs toward the old lady who's about to slip and fall when he grab her shift her weight and instantly exchange position and now he finds himself falling down the steep staircase and then...

The unthinkable happen...