Chapter 2: Pilot Part II

I woke up in the woods. I stood up and brushed myself off. I need to figure this out. The man, the pain and fever I got. First I need to go home and shower and change. It was almost sunset. 

Damn, how long was I asleep?

I walked back to my house and went inside. I was tackled in a hug. 

"Jade! We have been looking everywhere for you! Elena said you didn't come home last night. Where did you go?!" Jenna immediately asked me. She pulled away and I dragged her to the couch. 

We sat and I started to explain, "Elena and I got into an argument when we got home and she slapped me, I slapped back. I was mad so I went into the woods to cool off. I didn't want to come back with her here, so I fell asleep in the woods. I guess I overslept. I just woke up and walked back here." I said. 

She looked shocked, "She slapped you? May I ask why?" She asked. 

"Well, the new guy, Stefan, went with us to the Grill last night and she knew I was interested in him and she always takes what I want. She was all over him and he stood her up. She got mad at me for not saying anything. Look, Jenna, I just want to shower. I will talk to you later. And when I get done I will be at the bonfire, okay?" I asked. 

She nodded and said, "Be careful." 

" I will." I said and walked upstairs. 

I got into the shower and washed my hair and body. I got out and dried off and used magic to dry my hair. I walked to my closet. I decided to wear all black. Black is my favorite color. I chose a black tank top, skinny jeans, leather high heel boots, and leather jacket. 

I grabbed my keys and decided to visit Sheila. I drove to her house and knocked. 

She opened the door and said, "Come in, child. How are you doing?" She asked. 

"Not good. I have a few questions. Something happened last night. Me and my sister got into an argument and she slapped me and I got really mad. I ran off into the woods and was knocking down trees. I heard a man scream. One of the trees landed on him and my stomach started to hurt like I was stabbed and I got really hot. What happened to me?" I asked. 

She frowned and said, "You activated your curse." She said sadly. 

"What do you mean, curse?" I asked, getting panicky. 

"The werewolf curse. That's why you get mad easily. When you kill someone, accident or not, it triggers it. And then you turn into a wolf every full moon. But you don't have to. We can make a ring for you. You know how vampires can use rings to be protected from the sun? We can make one for you, but from the moon." She explained. 

"That would be amazing. Thank you." I said. 

"Come. We can make it now. I have a ring with the right stone, because I knew this would happen to you sooner or later. I just have to spell it." She explained. 

"Okay, thanks, Sheila. What is the stone called? And what abilities will I have?" I asked. 

"It's called kyanite. And you will have the speed, strength, hearing, and healing abilities of a werewolf. And your bite is lethal to vampires. And you can turn whenever you want. Full moon or not." She said. 

I nodded and we went into the other room. She picked up a ring with a black stone.

 She picked up a ring with a black stone