SHOPPING

The four of a step in through the entrance of the mall.

I take a deep breath. "Alright everyone, let's try and stick together so no one gets lost in this giant mob of pe-"

"WEEEEEEEEE!!" Tiphanie screams and darts deeper into the mall, getting sucked in by the huge abyss of human bodies.

"Dangit. Now how are we supposed to get that ticket discount for 4 people." Emma spat.

"More importantly, she has all four of our gift cards." Celeste sighs, eyes wide.

"So does anyone have extra moolaa?" I ask around.

"Girl, no. We're broke as toilet paper."
Emma replies quickly.

"Good point. Well, let's go find her." Celeste sighs heavily.

We flush into the ocean of humans, looking for possible places that our runaway friend.

"Hey, betcha she's in the music store." Celeste says suddenly.

"I won't disagree. Probably looking at flutes or whatever." Emma shrugged.

So the three of us stepped into the wide store, in search of a short solo girl.

No where.

We walk up to an employee.

"Have you seen a- gAAAASP!"

"Celeste pls." I say with a sigh.

"LOOK AT THE GUITARS THEYRE--THEYRE COLORFUL!!"

"Well yeah theyre-  OMG SPOONS IS AN ACTUAL INSTRUMENT??" Emma caught her eye on some spoons in a jar, decorated with duct tape.

"Oh my god guys pls- WHAAAT THAT SAXAPHONE STRAP HAS LIGHTNING ON IT?? WHY DIDNT I LEARN CLARINET!!!"

"Guys." Celeste spat. "We cant lose ourselves. Tiphanie is missing and is probably dead somewhere."

"Right." Emma said gathering us to the door.

"Where to next?"

"Candy store. Bet." I said quickly and with positivity.

"Probably." Celeste said as we start to head to the store labled with candy. Once we arrived, we headed in.

"TEIII!" We began to yell.

"Guys, summon her..." Emma whispered.

We began to spill out random words.

"KAITO SHIONNN!"

"BRUCE WAAYNE."

"DANTE SUUUCKS."

"MARTHAAA."

"WHEEEN CAPTAIN AMERICA THROWS HIS MIGHTY SHEEEEEEEILD."

Emma punched me in the arm, then kicked me on the stomach, causing me to fall. "I AM ABUSING YOUR CRACKERS."

"OUCH--- WAIT WH- NO STOP OW OW DONT-- LONGING- RUSTED- 17- DAYBREAK--"

"DAUGHTEEER."

"MIKU SUUUUUCKS-"

Tiphanie appeared behind us, a slightly unpleased look spread across her face.
"Who said Martha..?"

We all point at each other.

"Where did you go anyways?" Celeste asked suspiciously.

"Um.. Sports and Outdoors..."

We all stared at her blankly.

"They had 20% off all knifes and swords."

"Why do you even n-"

"YOU NEVER KNOW, MAN.

"Oh my frooping gosh."

We stand in silence for about 30 seconds, when outta no where, the Winter Soldier bursts into the room, knocking Celeste outta the way. She goes flying into a wall of candy.

"Ready to comply." He states darkly.

"Oh. My. God." Emma and Tiphanie stand with their mouth hung open.

Me? Huh. Well, I fangirled and koala bear hugged him, and he shot me. :)

YukiTaiga
NekoMyra
ArtemisSnowfall