The Worst

And don't take this personal but you're the worst you know what you've done to me.
***

A N G E L

I was awakened by loud knocking  on my door. I jumped out of my sleep looking over to see Khyrie was still asleep next to me. She had her own bed but she loved sleeping in mine and I didn't mind. I got up slipping on some sweatpants over my underwear and jogged downstairs looking out the peephole. I rolled my eyes and opened it seeing Shaud aggravating ass.

"You gonna wake up my baby and Ima beat your ass." I said as he laughed and closed the door behind him. He pulled me into a hug and I pushed him away realizing I hadn't brushed my teeth.

"Let me wash up and I'll be back down." I said and he nodded making his way to my living room. Today was Lani's daughter 2nd birthday so we were gonna go to a park to celebrate and I didn't plan on getting up until then. I went upstairs peeking into my bedroom seeing that Khyrie was still asleep so I grabbed my toothbrush out of my bathroom and went into the guest one. After brushing my teeth, washing my face, and peeing I put my straight hair into a bun and went downstairs sitting on the couch opposite to the one Shaud was on.

"Why you here so early man?" I said as he kicked his feet up.

"I missed you that's all." He said cheesing and I placed my fingers on my temple massaging them.

Around the time we got our first gym we all went out to celebrate. Long story short we ended up getting drunk and going back to his house. We didn't have sex but he did go down on me and ever since he acts like it was more than what it was.

"Don't start this Shaud please." I said as he got up and sat closely to me on the couch. He kissed my shoulder then my neck then my cheek while I rolled my eyes.

"I have a baby with your cousin Shaud. Khyrie is your cousin, she calls you her uncle so this." I said motioning between us.

"Can't happen." I stood up and folded my arms and he rolled his eyes.

"I just wanted to see you alright?" I sighed nodding and backing up while he stood up.

He walked up to me and put his face towards my ear.

"You know how I feel about you and Khyran can't change that. I can give you the world if you let me Angel." He grabbed my chin and kissed my lips and I snatched my face back.

"Leave before you wake up my baby." I said turning around angry and walking up the stairs.

"Yea whatever kiss my niece for me." He said walking out the door and I turned around jogging down the stairs and locking it quickly.

I went upstairs and got back into bed pulling Khyrie towards me.

"Wake up boo." I said kissing her cheeks and she stirred awake pushing my face away from hers causing me to laugh.

"Move mommy okay." She whined as I pecked her cheek multiple times. Then sat back up.

"Come on get up."

I playfully pulled her out of bed and placed her on her feet. And she lead me to the bathroom in my room.

"You ready to go to Alani's party?" I asked as she pulled down her pants and climbed on the toilet using the bathroom.

"Yes." She said cheesing and I smiled. After she got up and washed her hands I leaned up against the counter watching her brush her teeth.

Khyrie was gorgeous and I was thankful to Khyran for giving her to me. I often thought how it would be if he would've never left the way he did. If he would've stayed with me and if he would've been a father to Khyrie. It's sad because I don't know who he is now or how he's living or if he'd found somebody else.