!Maya's Life!

(This is just a paragraph of how Maya's
life is, in this story.)
...............................................................
I am Maya Hart.

10 years ago, when I was 6, I moved to New York City, from Los Angeles, California with my oldest sister, Sarah

10 years ago, when I was 6, I moved to New York City, from Los Angeles, California with my oldest sister, Sarah. Now, you know how some people go online and over share every tiny, little detail of their lives? Well, Sarah basically invented that. Her life is just an open E-Book, for everyone to see. Whether they want to, or not.
Sarah and I go to Abigail Adams High School. There, is where we met an amazing girl. Our best friend Riley. She's always been with us since we moved to New York. I was 6 years old. And, since then, we've just always been together. I guess you can say that Fate brought us together. We all knew that nothing could tear us apart. No matter what it was that would ruin us.
It's always just been me, my sister Sarah, and my mom Katy. My dad, Kermit, died when I was 6 and when Sarah was 8. We've all just been a family together ever since.
~._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.~
Yes. I used most of the quotes from the movie Jem and the Holograms. I just switched up the story line.❤️ Not all of it will be like that. I promise!