A Spoiled Date

Thank you for acknowledging my story. Keep the likes and comments and I will keep writing!

I don't own naruto...

Hinata pov

The next day...

I get up to birds chirping. I can feel it's gonna be a good day. I get up make my bed, freshen up and put on my normal mission gear. While taking my breakfast, I hear a knock on the door.

"Hinata-Chan!! Let's go on a date. It's a beautiful day" Naruto-kun yelled at the door.

"Just a minute, Naruto-kun! "I answered cleaning up.

Naruto pov

I can't keep doing this. It isn't right. I have to tell Hinata that I'm in love with Sakura-chan even if she hates me in the end I can't deny my feelings for her.

She opens the door and has a huge smile on her face.

"Where are you taking me Naruto-kun? " she asks me as we walk the path.

I offer my hand to her looking back at her saying, 'You'll see... '(Check out the pic)

Hinata pov

I blush as I take Naruto-kun's hand and we walk off.

After about 10mins of walking, we arrive. It's Konoha Park.

He picked the best place to go and I smiled.

"Hinata-chan, let's go and sit on those park benches." I nodded and followed him. We sat down

Naruto pov

We lean back and start cloud gazing. Then my mouth took over.

"U-uh, Hinata-chan... ?"

"Yes Naruto-kun? She replied

"Have you ever been really confused? Like when you can't distinguish between when you love someone as a friend or sibling and someone you love more than all of that?" I ask her.

"Well ummmm, yeah like it was between Kiba and I."

"Huh? " I look at her stunned.

"I love Kiba like my brother, but his love was deeper than that" I explained "He confessed, but I told him I didn't like him that way. We still kept our friendship though. "

"Oh I get it... "

I took a deep breath and let it out. "Hinata-chan, you've been amazing to me and a wonderful woman, but I'm in lo-" I was cut off by snickering. It was Sasuke. What was he doing here?

"You really are pathetic. Is this how you plan on telling her? " he sneered

***

Cmon Sasuke! Why does he spoil everything? Stupid emo...

Sasuke :Watch it

Creepy... I don't own Naruto