Chapter 9: Recruiting

Start from the beginning

Easton strolled into the room, glancing at everyone before settling his gaze on to Trevor, giving him a hard glare. Trevor noticed this and stood up, walking over to Easton. "Do you have a problem with man?" Trevor spat as he stared at Easton with out letting go of it.

"Yes I do, actually." Easton spat back, glaring hard at Trevor. "Well spit it out then." Trevor continued, chuckling, not breaking eye contact with Easton.

"You are the problem. I see how you look at Jade. I see how you act around her. I see everything, I see how Jade looks at you. You need to stay the fuck away from her." Easton whispered, harshly. Trevor rolled his eyes.

"Bullshit, tell me the real reason." Trevor pushed, spotting his blatant lie.

"The real reason, oh you want that. Well the real reason is that you fucking killed my brother! The one that you were sent to prison for, yes the one who had his skull crushed by a man. That was my fucking brother and I hate you for killing him! You lucky I don't kill you" Trevor released his grip, backing away slowly. Easton stepped towards Trevor, squaring up.

"Your brother deserved his fate, he raped that poor girl. He did the wrong thing at the wrong time!" Trevor tried his best to stay calm.

The group stood in utter silence, watching the escalating argument. Easton suddenly made a move, jumping onto Trevor's back and wrapping his arm around his neck, choking him. Trevor easily grabbed Easton and threw him onto the ground. Easton coughed but stood back up, his eyes changing from the icy blue to a deep red. Trevor noticed this and was confused, until he saw Easton's fangs elongate showing a more deathly look to him. Trevor then took a step back in shock but he didn't have time to take that in because within the same few seconds, Easton lunged at Trevor, tackling him on the ground with a lot of force.

Easton began to try and bite Trevor, but was unsuccessful, Easton was only able to wound Trevor with his longer nails

Easton began to try and bite Trevor, but was unsuccessful, Easton was only able to wound Trevor with his longer nails. Easton's attack only made Trevor more confused and angry than he was. Trevor then kicked Easton off of him, making him fly and tumble on the ground multiple feet away. As Easton got up, he realized that Trevor was already standing. Easton gazed up into his eyes only to find that Trevor's eyes were glowing yellow and his skin was turning to a deep green.