neko!Sans x dominant!reader (smut)

Oh dear more smut. I don't think im ready for this but let's just get right into it and when I mean right into it, I mean right into reader-chan if ya know what I mean ;^) please leave a vote and comment on if the story was good or it was complete shit and give me requests if you like, I'll gladly accept them :3=

"Are you enjoying your meal, Kitty~" you say with a buttery tone, trying to keep in your moans. You held tightly onto Sans leash that was connected to his cyan collar while his ecto blue tongue worked around your walls of your vagina.

"Yes, master, it tastes delicious.." He said in between his actions. He was doing this for a good 5 minutes and you were already feeling that tightness in your stomach. You tried so hard to not release but he kept licking over your clit and that's when you came all over his bony face. His tongue went around his non-existent lips getting some your juice and swallowing it without no exception. You could hear him purr with satisfaction as he took his fingers and wiped your cum off his face and putting it in his mouth.

You panted lightly not wanting to seem you were done with him. "Good kitty." You cooed and got off the table you were on and went to Sans face, kissing him and entering your tongue in his mouth. You felt him suck on your wet muscle and moan as he did this. You two pulled away, begging for breath.

"Can't believe I'm begging for breath when I don't even have lungs." Your pet inquired and you couldn't help but get a chuckle.

"Even with sexual activity, you still make jokes." You rolled your eyes with a smile.

"What can I say, a skeleton does what a skeleton does." Sans puts in but without warning you pushed him on the ground, putting both of your hands on either side of his head. He gave a lust filled look, "and I guess a pet does what a pet does~" you giggle but than you felt his skeletal fingers hit you harshly in your woman hood having you gasp.

"Y-you dick.." You say quietly and bit your bottom lip, keeping in a moan.

"Told ya." He winks at you and starts to move in and out with two fingers. You failed at keeping in your moans and breathed harshly onto Sans face.

"I c-can't let you get the be-best of me, Kitty cat." You lean your head to his ear and bit hard. He yelped and stopped for a second but went back to his work. You let his ear go and you gently and slowly use your tongue to go on the edge of his ears. He shuddered and groaned into your ear and now he completely stopped finger fucking you. "Who told you to stop ?" You say with a dark edge in your tone.

"No one, my master.." The neko replied and put his fingers into you again thrusting even harder. You decided to make this difficult for him and proceed to tease his ears by biting, sucking, licking, anything that kept Sans from making this easy. This wasn't very easy for you either, you kept stopping or shuttering from your pets handy work. (You get the pun ? Cause he is using his hand to finger you ? ;D I learned today I am a horrible being). After a couple of minutes of this, you moaned louder now and squirted your fluids all over his fingers and hand. The skeleton took his fingers and slowly licked of you cum like last time, purring with satisfaction one more. You started to go down to his shorts and pull them off, the tail getting in the way but you managed to get the fabric of him. His blue hard on sprang up in your view and you had to immediate, you were drooling at the sight. Your tongue went around his head but nothing farther than that, you wanted to tease him and let him beg for your mouth. "M-master please..." He started to go off again and blue drool went down his chin bone, "take my dick into your mouth.." He purred. It was weird to hear Sans be like this but it was damn sexy. You smirked as a reply and got him all into your mouth, sucking and licking all around his luminescent dick. He moaned louder each time you went under the head or nibble softly. Within each seconds, blue liquid was shooting into your mouth and some escaping onto your chin and Sans member. Getting the rest off your face, you drank it up happily and licked around his member to get the rest which made your kitten moan a little.

You position yourself at his entrance, "hope you are ready for the ride of your life." You smile at your own pun and Sans chuckles a bit breathlessly.

"Ha, good one-ahh ?!" He meows loudly and you pull on the leash to get him to lean up to your face and kiss him. You went hard and fast on his member, hearing slopping sounds as you moved. "I've never been more into you." Sans moans out and you groan at that.

"S-Sans !" You moan and you heard him say master as you kept moving on him. When you felt the tightness again, you said, "I'm a-a-about to cummm!" You squeal and he grunts in response.

"S-same-nyaaaa !?!" He lets the loudest groan today and cums all into your womanhood and you cum as well soon after.
You dropped onto him, panting where his ear is suppose to be.

"J-Jesus..fuck.." You whisper and pant. Sans laughs in your neck.

"Hope I did well. Master.." He says and you lean to his face, giving him a quick peck.

"Numb skull, you always do well. But the next time we do this, I hope you like bondage~" you say huskily and that made your kitten blush cyan very violently.

I hope the person I did this for wanted smut cause I wasn't sure if you wanted an innocent one or not but I assumed it was a smut considering it has "dominant" in the title :/ also while doing this, I was listening to the good, the bad, and the dirty by Panic at the disco XD

--------------------------------
Requested by: @UndyneTheProud