Papyrus x singer!reader (lemon)

(Y/N) head was pounding while helping Papyrus with lunch which was, of course, spaghetti. It wasn't because she was sick or anything like that, it was cause she was just finishing her stage performance over at Grillby's. Singing every week on stage was getting exhausting and painful for her but she kept doing it, to impress the monster she loves. Who is it she loves you ask ? Her hands were picking up ground meat and shaping them into balls than putting them on a silver pan. As she was doing this, her eyes always seem to catch the head of Papyrus, the flamboyant yet innocent skeleton that always went to her performances. Do you know who she loves yet or do you need more help ?

"(Y/N), MIND PUTTING THE MEATBALLS IN THE POT ?" Papyrus asked, focusing on the tomato paste that he was applying to a large bowl.

She sighed,"yeah.." She picked up the pan, bringing it to the oven but a sharp pain feeling like a knife stabbed her skull made her reflexes hold her head in pain, dropping the pan on the tiled ground. "GAH !" She groaned out, having the skeleton turn to see what the fuss was all about.

"(Y/N) !" He called in worry and stopped what he was doing, going to her side,"WHAT HAPPENED ? WHATS WRONG ?" He put a bony arm around her shoulders to comfort her.

"It's fine, Papyrus...my head just...hurts.." (Y/N) said weakly, trying to ignore the pain and not let Papyrus worry but before she could the skeleton already had her in his arms.

"I DONT THINK SO, (Y/N). YOU ARE GOING STRAIGHT TO BED AND GETTING SOME REST ! THE GREAT PAPYRUS ORDERS YOU !" He smiled at her and brought her upstairs to his race car bed.

The girl giggled as he put her down,"Papyrus, you don't have to this I'm fine."

"IF THATS WHAT FINE IS THAN I NEED A DICTIONARY TO DOUBLE CHECK." Papyrus said, sitting next to her on the bed.

"Papyrus...why are you doing this for me ?...inviting me to your house...making spaghetti together...going to all my performances...and now staying with me while I'm hurt." (Y/N) looked at him with curiosity mixed with worry. She was worried that Papyrus only saw her as a star and nothing above that like friends, best friends, or even lovers.

"W-WELL (Y/N) YOU SEE." He turned away from her in embarrassment having an orange blush cover his cheek bones than turned back to her having his courage," I DO THAT CAUSE W-WELL....YOU ARE MY FRIEND NO WAIT THATS NOT IT. I-" he got cut off by warm lips from the girl blushing as well. She knew what he meant and she feels the same as well. So now you know who she loves.

She pulled away and put her forehead to his skull,"don't say anything, I love you as well." A small grin formed from her lips.

"W-WHAT DID YOU JUST DO ? WAS THAT A KISS ?!" He asked getting really flustered and the girl started to laugh.

"Yup ! My first was one too." She said and than started to feel something else overwhelm her: lust. She bit her lip and was on her hands and knees,"Papyrus, want to try something else ?"

The skeleton wasn't sure what she meant but nodded anyway,"SURE ! IF THATS HOW A KISS IS LIKE THAN THE GREAT PAPYRUS WILL GLADLY TAKE ANYTHING FROM THAT CATEGORY."

And with that response, (Y/N) pushed him to the ground giggling looking down at him. Papyrus was blushing once more.

"(Y/N), WHAT IN THE RUINS ARE YOU DOING  ?" He asked with curiosity like a little child.

Her plump lips pressed on his cheek bones down to his slender neck bone (I think that's what it is..?). As her lips worked there magic, her hands went to go in the "bone zone" area but when she felt around there was nothing but pelvic making her feel a bit awkward. He's a skeleton, of course he wouldn't have a manhood...right ?