"I don't think so," one says as he pushes me back a little.

"Are you being serious?" I scoff looking at him in disgust.

"You're not going anywhere apart from with us," he says going to grab my arm.

"What do you think you're doing?" This deep, husky, heavenly voice says from behind/beside me as he slaps the guys hand away from grabbing me.

"We're just helping this young lady home, she's had a bit much to drink," one of them lies, "plus she's my best mates daughter he'd kill me if I didn't look out for her."

"Yeah of course that's how it is," I sarcastically scoff, "now you either move away from in front of me or I move you myself," I warn them.

"Oh yeah I wonder what your dad would say if he knew you were talking to me like that," he says going to grab me again but the guy that slapped him away before quickly moves me behind him and pushes the guy back a little.

"I know that's a bullshit story," the from I can see behind, muscular and attractive looking guy scoffs, "now leave her alone or I'll mess you both up."

"Don't get yourself in bother over me," I tell the muscular guy as I stand next to him and place my hand on his biceps as I look up at him and God he is sexy!

"I'll walk with you," he says to me before scowling at the older men.

He turns around to face me and puts his arm behind my back but not touching as if to lead me.

"Women," one scoffs, "always needing a man to help them out, she's a whore anyway."

Raising my eyebrows I shake my head and kindly ask he hot guy to hold my clutch which he does. Then I turn around and walk over to the two men still stood there.

"Who just said that?" I raise an eyebrow.

"Me," the younger looking one scoffs.

"I don't need help of no-one," I tell him.

"Fuck off you whore," he says pushing me back.

Sighing I smile at them and I walk back to him and I punch him square in the face and he just drops to the ground unconscious and loads of people cheer.

Composing myself I turn around to see the hot guy totally shocked as he holds my clutch for me.

"Thank you," I smile as I take my clutch from his hand.

"You better back off or I'll do the same thing she did to you," he says as the other guy comes after me.

The guy holds his hands up on defence and backs off.

"Thank you," I smile up at him.

"You did most of it but you're welcome," he smiles as we both chuckle a little.

"I'm Elizabeth," I introduce myself.

"I'm Matt," he introduces himself as we shake hands, "so erm, could I walk you home? Just in case anymore guys think they can harass you."

"Erm, my place is a good hours walk and these heels are burning my feet like crazy and have done since I put them on," I say making us both laugh, "so I'll be getting a taxi home."

"Well at least let me wait with you till you get a taxi?" He raises his eyebrows with a little smile on his face with hope.

"Yeah sure," I nod blushing a little before calling myself a taxi.

"So, what are you doing out in town on your own?" He asks me.

"I was suppose to be meeting a friend at 9pm but her boyfriend turned up at her place so she didn't bother coming and made me await nearly two hours before telling me she wasn't bothering to come," I explain with a sigh, "how about you? Are you alone?"

"No, I'm actually out with a few mates," he nods.

"Nice," I nod, "and they don't mind you going off like this?" I giggle.

"You're a beautiful young lady I'm sure they won't mind," he chuckles and I just blush again.

"You seeing anyone?" He asks after a few moments of silence.

"No, not anymore," I shake my head.

"If that's the case would it be possible to maybe get your phone number?" He asks a littler nervously.

"I'm not sure," I bite my lip.

I don't want to get hurt again. I don't think I could go through yet another heart break.

"Come on, what's the worst that could happen?" He raises his eyebrows.

"I don't know," I lie.

"Exactly, so how about your number? And we go out on a date and if you don't like me you don't have to talk to me ever again, although if that happened I'd be truly gutted," he says to me, "so give it a try?"

Scowling at him for a few moments I hold my hand out for his phone and he gives me it and I put my number in it and then hand it back to him.

"My taxi," I say as I see it coming and pulling up next to us.

"Right yeah," he nods shaking his head as he realises he's just been staring at me, "erm, I'll text you or call you," he says as he opens the taxi door for me.

"Okay," I smile as I get in and he shuts the door which has its window open.

"Bye," he winks.

"Bye," I smile just before the taxi drives off.

So maybe tonight wasn't a waste of my time. Or at least I'm hoping it wasn't.