"Emily, got package and email from Lima again." Julius stop my way.

"From my brother actually." I chuckled and look at those mails until I got a mail from my college but it's for Sam.
"Thanks Julius!" I smiled at him.

"My pleasure." Julius smiled back at me.

I take all those mails and bring it to my apartment. But wait this mail? Oh I remember I send Sam's macaroni arts to my faculty and they answer it, hope that it would be a good news.

I opened my door and Mercedes is already inside and making some food with the TV is on.

"Much mails and package huh?" Mercedes asked me.

"This must be a calendar from Finn." I take the package and open it.
"Right." I chuckled.

"Let me see that." Mercedes come over to me.

"This is cool." I said to Mercedes.

"Yes, looked at this sign. From Ryder hi cutie pie, hope you like my abs haha this is cute with smile emoticon and his sign." Mercedes chuckled.

"This one from Joe, dont forget to come to Church and pray. I will Joe, I will." I chuckled.

"Next page is Artie. From Artie, you owe me a sketch with my face on it. Woo everyone know that Emily is the best artist." Mercedes chuckled.

"Next one is Sam! From Sam, I miss you, I miss you and I miss you. This book doesnt enough to tell you what I want to say. Haha I miss you too, Sam." I chuckled.

"Next one is from Puck's brother. From Jake, hello half-sister in law, just want to tell that Puck is really a man now. Love Jake. Wow." Mercedes smirked at me.

"Last is Blaine. From Blaine, thanks for tell Kurt to call me and forgive me. Love ya! Aww this is sweet." I smiled at Mercedes.

"This is for you. You can see Ryder's abs everytime in your room." Mercedes laughed.

"He is super cute and with that topless body, he is hot." I laughed.
"By the way I got a letter from our college for Sam. I remember that I send his macaroni arts to my facutly and now he got the answer letter." I said to Mercedes.

"Read that mail." Mercedes said to me.

"But I'm afraid that it will be a bad news." I said to Mercedes.

"The college council wont give you a letter if its bad news." Mercedes said to me.

"You're right." I nodded and take that mail and opened it.

"What its say?" Mercedes asked.

"Slow down, baby." I said without looking at Mercedes and keep reading the letter.
"He got a chance to join UCLA and my faculty with a scholarships!"

"Wait what? He got that?" Mercedes asked curiously.

"Yes he got that! Shall I call him?" I asked happily.

"You should!" Mercedes nodded.

I walked to the phone and take the phone and dial some numbers to call Sam until I got the answer.

"Whoever is this, you woke me up from my nap." Sam said.

"Include me?" I asked.

"Emily?" Sam asked.

"Yes, who else?" I rolled my eyes.

"Hey okay I take my words back. Whoever is this except Emily you woke me up from my nap." Sam said.

"Sam I got a good news for you." I said.

"Are you pregnant? No. We didnt do anything. It must be Puck's." Sam said.