playlist

welcome to new york • taylor swift everybody here wanted something more; searching for a sound they hadn't heard before.

killing you • broods
but it's killing me, and it's killing you, because i wish you were here.

vanilla twilight • owl city
oh darling, i wish you were here.

somebody to you • the vamps
all i wanna be and all i ever wanna be, yeah, is somebody to you.

without • years & years
you're enough; in love without me. so close your heart- you'll never find me.

crybaby • melanie martinez
you take things so hard, and then you fall apart.

the rain • oh wonder
ever since the rain, i've been living days too slow; lie around and wait for a heart i used to know.

fools • troye sivan
only fools fall for you.

i don't wanna know • astrid s
and i can't look at you holding someone new.

tee shirt • birdy
when i saw you, everyone knew i liked the effect you had on my eyes.

treat you better • shawn mendes
tell me, why are we wasting time and all on your wasted crime when you should be with me instead?

i hate u, i love u • gnash (feat olivia o'brien)
feeling used but i'm still missing you.

brb/kiss • LANY
how'd you fall in love without me?/don't you tell me it was just a kiss.

dkla • troye sivan
when i close my eyes i still see your ghost.

love yourself • justin bieber
you think i'm crying on my own, well i ain't.

terrible things • the ready set
but i won't let you fall. i'll lift up the weight of the world from you if it helps with the hurt.

four walls • broods
i wanna make you feel how i feel when i'm listening to love songs.

ILYSB • LANY
and you need to know you're the only one, alright? alright? and you need to know that you keep me up all night, all night.

wild • troye sivan (ft alessia cara)
can you make me leave my demons and my broken pieces behind?

jump • astrid s
and i know it'll hurt, hitting ground, but i don't think that i'd mind the falling.

give me something • alex & sierra
give me something i can't live without; leave the sound of your name on my mouth.

i'm yours • alessia cara
'cause i've had my heart broken before, and i promised i would never let me hurt anymore.

scarecrow • alex & sierra
i know that you've been hurt. but i swear i'm here for good- i'll never leave.

is there somewhere • halsey
and i promised myself i wouldn't let you complete me.

paper thin • astrid s
you make me feel like a work of art, hanging on your wall- just like my heart.

*

hi so this is the playlist !!

i've been working on this for quite some time and i really hope that this represents the book in the best way possible! of course not every song will be exact, which is why i put a line of lyrics that helps guide the song to its meaning in the book. does that sentence make sense? idk it's late. i'm on a train.

spotify: book-child

link: https://play.spotify.com/user/book-child/playlist/3uJkqq9J7VU73SqQLpcdWS

enjoy !!

-leigh