Hi Guy's I'm Having a Party Ch.1

RIIIIIIING!!
The bell rang out through out Peach Creek High's halls as they slowly started to fill with freshman, sophomores, juniors, and seniors. The school year was almost over and for kevin that meant graduation. It meant graduation for all of the kids of the Cul-de-sac.
Through out the years for fighting and being infantile the group of kids have managed to band together through out high school. They would do home work together, go out to movies together, even ate lunch together at their regular table at school, and that's exactly where Kevin was headed to.
     Kevin was usually the last one to the plastic table that created to many fond memories. Kevin's class was in the back of the school so it took him longer than the others except Edd who was 2 classes down from Kevin's. Today while leaving class Kevin say the tall lanky boy in a familiar black and white striped beanie and walked to lunch with him. This was a common thing since they were pretty close friends, in fact all the Cul-de-sac kids were really close to each other. The boys got their lunch and approached the table with an eager bunch around it. The kids around the table were much more mature than they were years before. They all went through different changes in their life which helped them all grow together. Around the table sat Sarah, Ed, Eddy, Rolf, Johnny, Nazz, and Jimmy.
Edd sat next to Nazz while Kevin sat across from Edd right next to Sarah. Kevin looked around the table fondly as he thought about how everyone has changed. Sarah wasn't as loud and was actually quite likable. Ed was still an oaf but he really developed into a person when he joined football and had to get C average grades to stay on the team, of course that was mostly accredited to Edd. Eddy was an ass as always but he was ver protective of everyone he cared about so in a way he kind of became the father of the group. Rolf had lost most of his accent but not his weird phrases but he was really close to Ed now because they were both on the football team. Johnny had probably been the most dramatically changed person in the group, Johnny had become quite an attractive young man and was quite the lady killer but he was also quite quiet. Jimmy grew up and was quite possibly the most muscular guy in the whole school, how ever he wasn't in any sports. Jimmy was pretty much the general giant of the school. Nazz hadn't really changed much on the other hand, she was always mature and made smart decisions. The only real thing to change about Nazz was something Kevin couldn't put his finger on. He had always thought she was attractive but now he wasn't really sure. She didn't change in her appearance or personality so he doesn't know why he suddenly didn't care for her I a romantic way. Kevin was glad he never did anything about his lost feeling though. Last but not least was Eddward, or Double D as the kids called him since they were young. Kevin noticed a lot about Edds change.
Edd was always talk and lanky as a kid but with the help of puberty he grew into his body looking a little less awkward. His shoulder were broader and his years of carrying large books paid off because he actually had quite strong looking arms. His face changed as well. He lost the child like shape in his cheeks and had a very attractive bone structure if Kevin was being honest. He always wore a face that looked like he was looking deeper into someone, like he could read exactly what was going on in your head. His hair was long, black, silky, and always hidden under his signature beanie. Every once in a while a long stand would find its was free from the hat and would fall across the face of the boy and he would gently brush it behind his ear under the beanie. His body structure want the only thing to change. He wore very nice clothing that would make Edd look even more mature. He would wear nice fitting jeans with classy shirts like a turtle neck or a nice v-neck t-shirt, he no longer wore the button up dress shirts or sweater vests. He wore a normal black back pack instead of his old leather satchel. His personality changed just a tiny bit as well. He was less erratic and lost some of his obsessive disgust with germs by he still carried a small thing of sanitizer with him always. He would still label everything he owned but it was more of a cute quark rather than a weird control thing. Other than all of these changes Kevin could still see the super smart gap toothed dork with the big beautiful blue eyes. Kevin would often think that Edd was rather attractive but he would always tell himself that it was just a general observation not his own thoughts though.
While thinking of the boy in front of him he realized he had zoned out on him. He shook his head a little and looked back at the boy. Edd was looking down at his plate with his hands in his lap and a small trace of blush across his cheeks and nose. His blue eyes flickered up at Kevin's and quickly looked away from him. Kevin did the same and looked away from him down the table. That's when she started talking to him.
"What do you think?" Nazz said to him. He didn't even realize that she was talking or that anyone was talking really.
"What?" Kevin asked hopelessly.
"The party"
"What party?" Nazz looked at him and laughed while rolling her light blue eyes. They weren't as deep and bright as Edd's is all that ran through his head.
"My party, the one this weekend. We were just talking about it Kev" Nazz stopped and gave Kevin a confused look for a second then continued "what's going on in your head?" Nazz laughed and was soon joined by everyone at the table except Edd. Kevin felt warmth rush to his face as he had just been put on blast. At least that's what he thinks is the reason he's blushing.
"Sorry I'm just ... I'm thinking about my ... Math class" Nazz rose her eyebrow in disbelief but let it go because she knew that Kevin's didn't want to talk about what was on his mind, what ever it was. This incredible ability to understand anything was why everyone in the whole school loved Nazz.
     "Well then let me repeat that I'm throwing a party this weekend and I'm going to need everyone's help to set up"
     "Oh ok ya sure I'm in" Kevin replied back at Nazz before looking over at Edd who was still looking down at his plate but instead of looking shy he looked uncomfortable. As the other continued to mingle and talk about the party I talked to Edd"
     "Hey Dork, you ok?" Edd woke up from his haze and looked up at Kevin and smiled lightly before speaking.
     "Oh yes I'm fine Kevin, thank you for concerning yourself on my behalf" Kevin smirked and shook his head. He never did understand why Edd was so prim and proper all the time.
     "You worried about the party?" Edd looked surprised for about a second before composing himself again.
     "Actually I might be a little bit. Parties aren't really my forte but I'm sure you already gathered that much"
     "You know someday you're going to have to get out of that bubble you put yourself in dork. You have to go to Nazz's party, and you do realize that Eddy's going to make you and everyone else would be really sad if you didn't come" Edd blushes slightly at that comment and pulled himself back into his shell as he avoided eye contact. " look if you're really that uncomfortable then I'll stay with you the whole time. I won't leave your side so that way you can still come to the party and feel safe"
     Kevin didn't realize the gravity of what he said. Edd looked up at Kevin with wide eyes. His blush stretched across his nose and ears and he bash fully thanked Kevin for his kindness. Kevin was surprised that Edd didn't argue against the idea and that made him smile at the shy boy across from him. Kevin shifted his eyes breaking the moment they shared but his eyes immediately locked at Nazz's who was sitting next to Edd so she heard the whole thing. She looked at Kevin with an approving smile and something else that made Kevin frown his eyebrows in question. She just shook her head slightly and joined back into the conversation on the other end of the table. Kevin looked back at Edd who was picking at his food like a little school girl. Kevin smirked and ate his food while listening to the conversation not butting in, occasionally glancing over at Edd and catching peeks at his sweet blush.