Chapter2

[~•~Ikuto's view~•~]

"Ikuto? You alright?" Asked my sister, waving her hand in front of my face as I was sipping my morning coffee. I was pretty confused since yesterday. Not because that chick was blind....okay yes. Because she's blind. How the fuck could I mess with her now!?

"What?" I asked frowning, shooting an angered glare at him.

"We're having a visitor soooo....go away....I like her" she told me. I raised an eyebrow in confusion. Usually she told me things like put on a shirt or something like that.

I stood up and went in the living room confused while Utau tried pulling me back, loudly screaming "noooooo". I was surprised seeing the small pinkette sit on the couch, talking with my mom and drinking tea.

"Ah....that explains a lot" I muttered sweat-dropping.

"Huh? Is that Aruto or your son?" Asked the pinkette slightly confused as she raised her head.

"Uh....that's my stupid son. You've already meet, right?" Asked my mother sweat-dropping.

"Yeah. He freaked out after finding out I'm blind" giggled Amu before taking another sip of her tea.

"I guessed so" responded my mother laughing "he is so used to girls being amazed by his handsome looks. It's confusing him probably if a girl actually looks at his disgusting character" she explained.

I frowned. I know I'm no angel. But calling the behavior of your own son disgusting is a bit harsh, no? I went upstairs for a moment, putting on a short before going downstairs again. As I came down Amu was in the living room, reading a book....I suppose. Her hands slowly where wandering over a book written in braille.

"I can hear you Ikuto-san. Why don't you sit down?" She said, as she closed her book again. I looked surprised. How could she hear me and identify me. I didn't make a sound.

"You don't need to add -san to my name" I explained.

"But you're elder than me. I'm very polite"

"Don't do that. I don't like that"

"Well,  okay then. Ikuto"

"Say? How often are you actually here?" I asked confused, sitting down on the couch across her.

"About once or twice a week. Souko always invites me since she doesn't like the idea of me always being home alone since I live alone" she explained "and before you ask....yeah. I can live on my own even in this state" she said.

I sweat-dropped. So my mother had been hiding her for so long. Well, I'm kinda at fault myself. After all I'm barely home. I slowly watched her movements. It was new for me. Usually I'd stare her in the eyes for quite long. Girls always get weak by such actions. But I guess it's out of the question here.

She was actually pretty different from my usual type. Even if she looked innocent she seemed to be experienced. Otherwise she wouldn't have judged me so fast. She was pretty adorable. I actually preferred more dangerous woman. But she was kinda interesting. A hard challenge.

"What are you thinking about?" She asked confused after a long miment of silence between us.

"I'm thinking about how my mother could do this to me" I responded.

"Do what?" She asked surprised.

"Hide such a cute girl from me" I explained.

"Uh....thanks. But I don't think I'm actually that cute. You probably just think I'm a nice challenge" she responded sweat-dropping.

"I'm not denying that. And since you can't see yourself I can understand why you say it. But you're really cute" I explained "I only like teasing cute girls. And I want to tease you really bad" I told her with a slight smirk. Damn,  this is really fun.

I watched as her face slowly reddened. She shyly played on the fabric of her skirt.

"W-well....thanks, I suppose" she responded.

"Can I ask you how that happen?" I asked as I watched her trying to calm down. I guess she wasn't used to compliments. She didn't seem to be all and other people very often.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"Uh well....you're eyes. We're you born like that or?"

"Oh that...." She murmured as her hand slowly wandered to her eyes. I kinda started feeling guilty now. Maybe she actually didn't want to talk about that.

"Oh well....when I was 14, me and my brother messed with firecrackers. One didn't Crack and I wanted to lit it again so I went and....yeah as it did finally crack a few of the splinter had hurt my eyes" she explained "actually I can laugh about but now since it was pretty dumb. But my brother always feels guilty" she said.

I sweat-dropped. It's rather scary how calm she cab talk about. Especially since it actually isn't that long ago. I guess a few years are long. But it still would shock one.

"You know...you kinda remind me of my brother. You seem to be a bit smarter though" she giggled with a slight smile. Now that was really adorable. The way she smiled. Almost as satisfying as if I would tease her. That was new.

"Well,  good to hear you don't hate me then?" I asked slightly confused.

"I never said I hate you" she explained "I like your family. Why shouldn't I like you as well? Even if you seem like a jerk and a player we still could try being friends, right?" She asked.

I looked at her with one eyebrow up. Now really what I intended but I guess that should be fine for now, right?

If I try getting close to her and act like a 'friend' she'll eventually let her guard down. After that I could have quite a bit of fun.

"Sure, why not?" I responded, grinning victoriously. No matter how you look at it. I'll definitely win in this situation.

"Yay! Sounds great" she cheered as a bright smile formed on her rosy lips. I noticed a weird feeling in my chest. Did my heart just skip a beat? Why? Am I getting sick?