Chapter1

[~•~Story's view~•~]

"Ikuto" the bluenet heard his name being called by his mother. Before he could say anything the elder woman rushed into the room.

She was not surprised seeing him not alone in his room. The picture of her son hovering above some unknown girl wasn't shocking at all. It actually would have been stranger if he wasn't doing it.

"Mo-","you know what. Don't even explain. Girl, just get out of here" cut Souko her own son off. Embarrassed the girl put on the few cloths Ikuto had token off and rushed outside. Ikuto sweat-dropped.

Even thought his family was used to his perverted behavior they hated it if he brought his woman over to their comfortable home.

"Mom...could you please stop coming in my room whenever you please" sighed the 18 years old teen.

"Could you please stop bringing your whores over whenever you please" responded his mother annoyed with her arms crossed "anyways....your grandmother is coming over and since that woman always has something to complain about I'll fix everything she possible could complain about. Since she'll be complaining that I won't bring her her favorite flowers as a welcoming gift I wanted to ask you to do it" she explained.

"Why me? Can't Utau do that?" He asked annoyed.

"Your sister is helping me cleaning" she explained "also...the girl that works at the flower shop is actually pretty cu-","I'm going" he cut her off as he jumped off the bed.

Souko grinned victoriously. She knew how to get her son to do something. That's why she made sure everywhere she would need help now and than would be a pretty girl. She just felt sorry for the girls afterwards...well, besides to this one.

Ikuto was already on the way to the flower shop. His mother had tooken him there when he was younger. More like forced him. Back than it was owned by his mother's friend. But he hadn't seen that lady in a while, so he wondered if the shop was sold to someone else.

He entered the shop. It was still like in his memories. The walls outside were white with a big golden Aurora sign on top. That was the shops name. Inside the walls were painted in a warming rose color. Hundreds of flowers everywhere on white shelfs.

At the counter was no one. Ikuto looked around confused. There was a small bell that rung as he had entered the room. He wondered why no one came yet.

Did that evil woman trick me again?, he thought frustrated. He just couldn't say no to his mom....and the pretty girl she mentioned.

After a while Ikuto heard something. He followed the noise until seeing a cute fragile girl. She didn't notice him yet while she was putting the flowers in a new order.

He took the moment and stared at her more. She wore a short white dress. If he'd come a little closer he could look under it, since she stood on a leader.

Her hair was long and abnormally pink, but looked kinda cute. Her skin looked so smooth and soft. She was short but had a great figure. He barely could take his eyes off her ass.

"Excuse me?" Ikuto broke the silence after a while, making himself get noticed. The girl reacted shocked and feel from the leader. Ikuto gladly catched her. He looked at her face. A cute small nose, seductive rosy lips and cheeks you'd want to pinch the whole time. He couldn't see her eyes since they were covered by black sunglasses.

"U-uh...thank you" she mumbled embarrassed "could you let me down again" she asked.

Ikuto was silent and simply helped her back on her feet. She patted a little off dust off and smiled.

"How may I help you?" She asked all cheerful again.

"I'm here to pick up flowers my mother ordered, it's for Souko Tsukiyomi" he explained.

"Oh! Souko-San? You must be her son, you sound a lot like your father!" She responded surprises.

"You know my parents?" Asked Ikuto confused.

"Yes, they come here very often. And our parents are actually friends" she giggled before walking to the counter and getting the flowers. She kept them already underneath the counter since she knew they'd be picked up.

"So you're the owners daughter?" Asked Ikuto as he continued watching her.

"Yes, but I am the owner now. It's my shop...my parents are both busy with other things" she explained "here, you don't need to pay for them. It's a present" she said.

"Thanks...but I rather have something sweet as a present...like you" said Ikuto with a slight grin. Such things always worked on girls.

She was really cute. He thought about keeping her for a while. Maybe she is a little too innocent, but he'd change that very soon.

"Oh boy...I know a lot of stories about you...flirting won't help...you're not my type" she responded.

"And what would be your type then?" He asked.

"Nice and kind guys...who make me promises not just to get me in bed" she explained "I know a lot of you. You're mother told me how much of a good looking player you are.....and I have enough of such guys. I have enough of either cheaters or guys who just want a one night stand....so please go now" she said before going back to work.

Ikuto just left the shop dumbfounded. Did she just reject him? She should have been happy that he'd flirt with her.

Annoyed Ikuto went home. That girl, no matter how cute she is, was getting on his nerves without doing much. His mother noticed his bad mood as he came home.
Did she teach him a lesson?, thought Souko surprised.

[~•~Ikuto's view~•~]

I was staring trough the shop window watching this little pinkette. One week. It has been one week and I couldn't get her out of my mind. It was like a torture.

The fact that she didn't want me made me crave her even more. I want her now, every innocent little piece. I want to make this forbidden fruit mine.

I wondered why she hasn't noticed me yet. I was standing in front of her window every day. She seemed to be pretty normal. She was friendly with the costumers. And seemed to read now and then.

I wonder why she didn't feel for me. Usually girls like her do, because they like my face. I am handsome...so I understand. But is she immune against my face or what? That makes my interest rise.

I went inside the shop. The small bell on the door rung but the pinkette was no where in sight. Suddenly I heard a breaking sound. I followed and found Amu. She was kneeling over a broken vase.

"are you alright?" I asked surprised.

She flinched and accidentally cut herself on a splinter. A little blood started to drip from her wound. That girl sure was clumsy. I kneeled down in front of her and grabbed her hand.

Our gazes meet. My eyes widened in shock as I saw hers. They were pure white.

"Y-you're blind..." I muttered.

"Could you forget that for a moment and help me" she responded sweat-dropping. I couldn't find anything close to cover her wound so I put it in my mouth. I sucked on it until the bleeding stopped. It wasn't that bad.

"Thanks" she muttered a little embarrassed. Her face was flushed slightly but still.

"That's a joke ,right? You're not seriously blind, are you?" I asked shooked.

"Yes...." she responded "I'm blind" she said.

I tensed up. Well, I wasn't completely wrong. She is kind of imnue against my looks.