Me the new girl and him chapter 13!♥

Start from the beginning

I looked at the ground then at my phone.

Jesus it was almost two in the morning.

"Wow its late...or early, however you want to put it." I said, breaking the awkward silence.

He coughed and said,

"Ha...yeah you look sorta tired. Your not gonna faint on me are you?"

I giggled and replied,

"Don't worry I'm not a fainter...but I might trip a lot, you know that I'm clumsy already...but imagine how I am when im tired! Oh god it's horrible!"

He laughed and said,

"Don't worry babe I'll catch you"

EW, he went all flirt y flirty on me. I like him when he is himself.

"I'd rather fall" I mumbled.

I glanced at him, hurt spread across his face.

"No really, I don't feel like taking you to a hospital so I'll catch you." He recovered.

I bit my lip nervously.

"Sorry uh- I-"but before I could say anything else he grabbed my and kissed me.

Not like make out, he just pecked me but it lasted like 5 seconds (NOT THAT I WAS COUNTING!)

He pulled away and looked at me.

"Look I'm not the kind of guy, you will probably be surprised at this, but I'm not the kind of guy who goes around kissing random girls. I pretty much only kiss girls I like and that are special. I mean I get your kinda stuck between me and Brett. I just want you to know that I like and care for you a lot...and please don't believe what people say about me. I'm not as bad as people say I am"

I was shocked.

I mean there is something about James that I love...I totally like him much more than Brett.

Brett is more like a friend...

Where as James is both, a really good friend, and I could see him as my boyfriend.

JAMES'S P.O.V:

"Look I'm not the kind of guy, you will probably be surprised at this, but I'm not the kind of guy who goes around kissing random girls. I pretty much only kiss girls I like and that are special. I mean I get your kinda stuck between me and Brett. I just want you to know that I like and care for you a lot...and please don't believe what people say about me. I'm not as bad as people say I am" I said to her.

I do care for her a lot; of course I didn't tell her that I loved her, which would probably freak her out.

She looked shocked.

She looked down and bit her lip, I notice that she does that when she gets nervous.

"So I'm special then...and you really like me?" she repeated to herself, but I wasn't sure so I nodded.

BRETT'S P.O.V:

I watch my future girl walk out with James.

I hate him; he takes girls away from me all the time!

I mean people say it's my anger problems...but its not, girls stay away from me because they like all my good looking friends.

I over heard her telling James that she lost her virginity to Dylan over the summer.

Hmm...this might sound evil but I can have fun with this, I mean I hate getting played by girls! I deserve the respect! She shouldn't have used me like that! I mean I know I kissed her but...she never said no.