Miracle

"Hey Baby." Batman murmured wrapping his strong arms around his lover's torso.

Bane looked into the man's dark blue eyes and mentally sighed. He really loved this guy, his body, his mannerisms, but most of all, his soul and power of will.

Leaning forward, Bane gently tapped his mask to Batman's nose. It was their little way of kissing without having to reveal secret identities. Plus Bane's severe asthma means that removing his mask may induce an attack.

Batman's hands slipped down to rest on Bane's hips. He kissed the slightly smaller man on the mask where his nose would be.

Bane smiled, he knew that Batman couldn't see his mouth move, but he would definitely notice it in his eyes.

The sparkle of joy that was in Bane's eyes made Batman ever so slightly giddy. He loved to see that spark, it made the emptiness inside go away.

They embraced each other and held on tight. Bane was gently rocking Batman from side to side in a comforting way, whispering romantic poetry in his lover's earpiece.

Bane suddenly stopped mid sentence, and pointed over Batman's shoulder, "Love, the police."

Batman grunted, pulled back and looked at him. "You stay here, I'll come and see you later. I might be able to help you get out tonight."

Blowing a kiss to Bane, Batman shot his grapnel and was lifted up into the night sky.

Bane watched his love leave, smiling at the suddenness of his absence.

He turned to face the police cars that were approaching.

You are one hellva miracle Batman...