Chapter 6 - I honestly feel like shit.

Start from the beginning

"So you thought you could come over to me, and talk to me?" He asked with his eyebrows raised. I nodded "Well then you've come to the right place." He boomed. I giggled.

Justin turned to look at us, and did a double take when he seen me..on Chaz's lap.

"What the fuck?" He cursed. "What are you doing? Get off!" He told me. I pinched one of his cheeks.

"Aww! Is Justy Wusty Jwealous that I'm sitting on his best friends lap?" I asked in a baby tone.

"No, There could be paps in here." He whispered.

"Oh.." I mumbled. I sighed and crawled on his lap. He smirked.

"Comfy?" He asked. I rolled my eyes.

"Meh, Chaz's is better." I lied. His lap was so comfy.

"You're ass is so....boney." He told me matter-of-factly.

"Uh..Thanks?" He chuckled.

"Not a problem." All of a sudden all the light went on. Movie's over...

Whoops.

"That was Awesome!" Ciara and Ryan exclaimed at the same time. Me, Justin and Chaz stood confused. None of us really watched it.

We walked out the theatre in silence, and we headed for McDonalds.

Ah, The entrance to heaven. I giggled to myself while we walked up to the counter to order.

"What do you want?" Justin asked.

"Uh...Chicken Nuggets." I smiled.

"Same." Ciara piped in.

"Same." Chaz echoed. "Nah, I'm just kidding. Didn't want to 'break the chain'." He said using quotation marks. "I'll have a Big Mac." He grinned. Justin rolled his eyes.

"Me, Emer and Chaz are getting a table." Ciara told Justin and Ryan. they nodded.

Chaz opened his arms so I could hop on his back, Which I did.

"Jesus woman! How can you be so skinny, Yet weigh a tone?" He asked in disbelief.

"Fuck You, Chaz." I joked.

"Anywhere, Anytime. You just have to ask." He joked back. I rolled my eyes.the difference between Justin and Chaz.....Chaz jokes about it. I'm pretty sure Justin's serious.

"How bout' now?" I asked seductively. I started sliding up and down his back...."I'm Kidding!" I giggled. Ciara was staring at us shocked when we slid in the booth.

"You're gonna get in trou-ble." She told while shacking her head in dissapproval.

As if on que, Justin and Ryan strolled to the table with our meals. Justin handed everyone their meals....Except me.

"Where's mine?" I asked.

"Oh, Right here." He pointed to the chair beside him, Which they tray was on.

"Can I have it?" I asked stupidly.

"What the fuck was that?" He asked angrily.

"What was what?" I asked, honestly confused.

"You were.....Dry-Humping Chaz!" He whisper yelled.

"No I wasn't..." I told him slowly.

"I saw you!" He spat. I raised an eyebrow.

"Oh, So I'm not aloud to EAT, Because I was JOKING with you're best friend?" I asked him angrily. My voice slightly raised. He didn't say anything. So, I stood up smacked him in the head then stormed out of McDonalds.

I sat on a bench outside and ate. Asshole. Once I finished eating, I threw my un-finshed food in the bin and walked to the bus-stop, in the rain.

I saw Justin drive by, He didn't even glance in my direction. So he left me, in the rain. at a bus-stop.

And Ciara wonders why I think he's an asshole? Ugh.

After around 30 minutes a bus came, Finally. It was George. You're probably asking, How does she know who the bus-man is? My dad's a bus driver, So I know most of the bus-drivers.

I usually get on buses for free too :] Ah, This is the life, Aye?

"Hey George." I mumbled.

"Emer? Are you okay?" He asked, concerned.

"Just dandy." I muttered before taking my seat.

Oh shit....I'm gonna blow.

"Achoo!" I sneezed. Great, I'm getting a cold, and who's fault is it? Justin Bieber.

When the bus stopped again it was raining still, even harder.

I walked home slowly.

I honestly feel like shit.

________________________________________

Sorry, I know it's short. I was gonna right more but I have to go to bed.

Yeah So...Sorry :[

Anywhoo.

I got this Dye and dyed my hair today.

It's fucking shit.

Nasty fucking cheap Dye! Muy hair didn't change one bit. NOT AT ALL.

My hair is like dark brown with red in it because it was like red, then I dyed it light brown so it turned red and dark brown together So I was like 'I'll dye it dark blonde so It'll turn out light brown' and it didn't do shit.

I knew I shouldnt have used a different brand.

I'm L'Oriel, Casting Creme Gloss. ALL THE WAY BABY!

Anywhooo, Normal shit.

Vote:D

Fan<3

N Comment:)

Love Youus!