Chapter One|Clumsiness [Edited]

Salam/ Hello reader.
This is Zara's story but doesn't have to read 'Beautiful Mistake' to read this book. But if you planning to read 'Beautiful Mistake' then don't read this one first as it will spoil 'Hunfa' senses/moments for you. Anyway, don't forget to read, vote and comment. And happy reading.

Zara stepped out of the car with her family, gazing around gleefully. She looked up at the airport, standing proudly in front of her, and turned around to beam at her family.

"Thank God, she is finally going!", Ismael said, while Zara glared at him.

"Shut up!" Zara exclaimed at Ismael who rolled his eyes at her.

"Ismael, no fighting now. She is going", Samina scolded. Ismael just nodded his head and Zara smiled at her mother.

"Okay, guys I will be going now," Zara announced while everyone smiled at her. She moved towards her mum and hugged her, who hugged her back. Ismael was next, who already had tears in his eyes.

"Oh please, you drama queen! I am just going to a different country for a job, not out of this world," Zara said teasingly, but tears had started building in her eyes as well. She had been to different countries a few times before but just for trips. This time she was scared, of facing an entirely different world, and sad to leave her family.

She moved away from him and hugged a smiling Hudhayfah. She broke away from the hug when he spoke up,

"Tell me about any problems you face there, without any hesitation. I am always here for you," Zara nodded her head at her elder brother and smiled. Then she happily hugged the life out of Hunza, who was standing right next to Hudhayfah. Hunza started laughing and Zara joined her.

"Tell me everything! Especially if you meet a man there. I am always here to listen, about how hot he is, and give you advice," Hunza said and Hudhayfah glared at her while she just smiled.

"So what if I'm stuck with you since childhood. She is not!" Hunza said innocently while looking at him but he just glared at her.

"Firstly, at least give her good advice and secondly, you will always be stuck with me," Hudhayfah declared. Zara beamed up at the couple.

"Happy to be stuck with you," Hunza replied and they both smiled at each other with love. Zara then fake coughed to get their attention back to her.

"You two can look at each other this way in your bedroom. And be quick 'cause I really want to be an aunt," Zara teased. They both looked away while blushing. Zara smirked and walked towards Usman who was looking down and she understood why. He was trying his hardest to not cry in front of her. She quickly hugged him tightly as if her life depended on him.

"I will miss you, Dad." Zara said as tears started coming out of her eyes and Usman hugged her back. He moved away and brushed her tears off before putting a thumb up to signal the best of luck to her. She smiled and got a hold of her luggage when Usman called for her,

"Call me as soon as you land there. Don't forget to call me every night. If anything happens, just tell me, be happy and stay away from men! Did you get that?" Usman worriedly asked.

"Yes, Dad." Hudhayfah, Zara and Ismael said in unison before bursting into laughter.

Zara walked towards him and consoled him, "Dad, this is the tenth time that you have given me this advice, and I remember it. Don't worry. I will call you every day and night. I will tell you if something goes wrong, I will try my best to stay happy and I will stay away from men. Now, are you happy? Can I go?" Usman just smiled in reply. She got a hold of her luggage and turned around to walk away.