Dammit! 

Can't they just let me do my face in the morning? Seriously, I'm beyond pissed. 

I'm greatful that they never bothered me last night, they are either asleep while I'm asleep, awake when I'm asleep, or awake when I'm awake. Personalities need sleep too, either that or they just kept quiet for my sake, which is why I've come to the assumption that they were actually sleeping. 

Last night was really freaky, to say the least. I will admit I am a bit flustered, but usually nothing scares me. 

Is this to be expected if I've never been in that situation before? I suppose so. 

My heart is still beating a million miles an hour. I feel like a petty girl in love. Ew, gross. 

My art teacher is really the only person I like in this school. I really love art, and I can't imagine it being ruined my a crappy teacher. 

I draw a lot of...disturbing stuff, but my teacher just says that I have talent no matter what I put it into it, I'm seriously greatful for her. Too bad I only have her every second day. 

The bell rings, and I go off to my next class, science. 

The whole class goes by really slow, very boring. Why is it that that stupid midgit blonde, Chelsea and her friend Sheylynn feel the need to talk very loudly about God knows what and God knows I don't care. 

Chelsea is always getting herself in trouble, making horrible fashion choices, and having an extremely annoying face. 

Imagine that voice calling for help pitifully when I stab my knife into that flat chest of hers. 

Woah, where the hell did that come from? 

I have no freaking clue, but I have a certain emptiness when I don't think about violence and gore. That's so weird, but I'm sure all morbid teenagers like me feel that as well. 

My day ends up being boring as hell, what a suprise. Finally school ends, and I run all the way home, just so I can get on my laptop and read some more creepypasta. 

When I walk through the door, I notice that neither my mom or my sister are home. Huh, weird. 

I think about the events of last night, so I slowly open my door to see if anyone is in my room. When I see that there isn't, I fall onto my bed and turn on my laptop. 

About 3 hours later, my mom and my sister still aren't home yet, and it's pitch black outside, due to the change of season. Damn Winter. 

As much as you'd think I'd be worried right now, I'm really not. I don't mind having to be alone all night, that doesn't give me any feelings of anxiety at all. What does give me the creeps, however, is the possibility that that creep might come again. 

If he kills me, so be it, I'm not afraid to die, but I just can't explain how scary it is being in that position, prepared for the worst or not. 

As I'm scrolling through Creepypasta Wiki, I stumble upon a story I haven't read yet, calling "Jeff is back" Goodie, I get to read another one about Jeff, no doubt that Penelope is reading through my eyes as well. The only reason I can't hear her fangirl screams is because she's focused. 

I start reading, quickly impressed with what I'm scrolling my eyes through. They make it seem so real. 

"The following story was written by a detective whom, after analyzing video evidence, witness accounts, and the video claimed to have been watched, developed a story. This is that story.

It was late at night on a typical Tuesday evening. I was surfing the internet as I had two large coffees from my local coffee shop earlier that day and was unable to sleep.