"Aww this is cute. Thank you." I hugged Burt.

"You're welcome, sweety. Merry Christmas." Burt smiled at me.

"Merry Christmas to you too. Send my kiss and hug for Kurt." I smiled back at him.

"I will. Oh your plane tickets in over there." Burt pointed at the cabinet and walked off.

I walked to the cabinet and take my plane tickets. I take a look at it and I will have a flight at 5pm tomorrow. Great then.

I walked to my room and place my flight tickets to my bag. I take my small suitcase and pack my stuff. I will bring this little music box to LA and place it on my side table in my room.

"Honey, you home?" Mom yelled.

"In my room, mom." I yelled back.

"Can you help me with this?" Mom yelled.

"Coming." I left my suitcase and walked to the kitchen.

I saw mom is busy with those kind of food for the dinner tonight. So I decided to help her until it's finish.

* 2 hours later *

"I dont understand why it took so long to cook this food." Mom lift her shoulder up.

"Because it is a special thing." I smiled at her.

"Oh honey, why you need to go back earlier?" Mom hugged me from my left side.

"Because I have to show my painting to my professor or I will lose my scholarship, mom." I halfsmiled at her.

"Its okay, we will celebrate early christmas." Mom smiled at me.

"I will be back home on summer, dont worry." I chuckled.

"I'm home." Finn yelled.

"Nobody ask him actually." I rolled my eyes.

"Emily...." Mom said.

"Ugh yes." I sighed.

"Am I late?" Finn walked in to the kitchen.

"No, honey." Mom smiled at him.

"Just make a little surprise for Sue Sylvester." Finn simply said.

"Here our christmas dinner like few years only with three of us." Mom said as she place the food on the dining table.

"Where is Burt?" Finn frowned.

"Went to New York to have christmas with Kurt. He need to tell Kurt about his cancer." Mom said.

"Thats bad." I sighed.

"Yeah it is." Finn nodded.

"Come on guys, no tears on christmas. Lets enjoy the dinner before one of our girl back to LA." Mom chuckled.

"First of all, this one for mom and this is for Emily." Finn place two box on the dining table.

I take mine with a golden cover. I opened it and got a new long sleeve shirt.

"Aww thank you, Finn." I hugged him.

"Mine?" Finn asked me.

"On your drawer." I simply said.

Finn stand up from his seat and walked to our room in hurry. Mom looked at me with a smiling face. I just gave her a giggled.

"A new drum sticks? This is cool!" Finn said happily.

"And for mom, I have this." I gave a paperbag with a new blazer in it.

"Honey, you dont give me anything. Have you here with me is already my gift." Mom hugged me.