Want Me to Write You a Story? - Thanks for 20k Reads

Hey there, friendos! I decided because so many of you have read this book, I wanted to give back a bit.

I'm going to write a bunch of you personalized fics! You can go from (F/N) to your own first name! Here's the info on how to enter:

-One fic per person.

-These stories will probably be about one fifth of my regular story size.

-When commenting, say the name of the person you want the fic to be written about and their pronouns, the character you want them to be shipped with, about what rating you want it to be, and three codewords that your story will be based off of.
Example: My name is Will. My pronouns are she/her. I want to be shipped with Mikan. I don't want anything sexually graphic, so about a PG-13. I want my fic to be based around the codewords: artist, painting, and kisses.

-I will write light smut, but nothing too graphic.

-I will probably write about ten to twenty fics. If yours isn't chosen, stick around. I might do more of these when I reach another milestone.

-I have the right to refuse any fics.

I'll post all the fics I write in one large part, so it might be awhile until you see them. Also, I will tag people in the part when it's done so you'll be sure to see it.