Apathy? ~NaLu~

Apathy?

Nalu fanfic

Chapter one

"That son of a, ugh! I can't believe him!" Lucy barged in the guild entrance with the face of a pissed off Erza. She stomped to the bar and slumped down in her usual position letting out a growling sigh.

"Oh? Whats this? Not having a nice day?" Mirajane asked with a suspicious tone in her voice.

"Natsu and Happy ruined the mission we went on today, not like that's a surprise." Lucy groaned while burying her head underneath her arms. "Why can't they do one decent job without setting the place on fire or destroying the whole damn village?"

"Well Lucy, you cant expect Natsu to just change his habits. Natsu is Natsu and he will always be Natsu." Mirajane had a point. But still, Lucy just wanted some peace and quit for once.

"Oyy!! Lucy! You left your bag at the train stop!" That flame brain idiot came running into the guild with Happy by his side like always and being as loud as ever.

"I left it because you guys were being idiots!" Lucy yelled back at Natsu, being a tad bit annoyed by his face.

"Nuh-uh! It was Happys' fault!" Natsu said pointing towards Happy.

"Ay- Natsu!" Poor Happy is being blamed a lot now these days.

"I don't care who's fault it was. You both owe me a months worth of rent now!" By this time, Lucy would've definitely burst with anger. "Ahhh- Whatever, just leave me alone" Lucy let out a long sigh and returning back to her position. She wasn't in the mood to deal with them right now. She wanted to figure out a way to get another job without the guys ruining it.

"But Lucy..." Natsu said, seeming a bit upset of the fact that Lucy didn't want to be with him. Lucy looked at him feeling a bit sympathetic for yelling at him before. I mean, it's like Mirajane said; 'Natsu will always be Natsu'.

"...Dont you want your bag back?" Well maybe that wasn't what Lucy was expecting him to say.

"Geez Natsu, at least say sorry." She said turning away from him.

Natsu went up to Lucy and plotted her bag next to her. "Here." He said. "We'll get your rent money soon Lucy" Lucy looked up at him for a second. "So don't worry, kay?" His grin always was comforting.

"Yeah" Lucy blushed a bit and looked away again. I mean come on, you can never stay mad at this bafoon!

"Oy Happy!"

"Aye!"

"Let's go fishing yeah?"

"Aye sirr!" Natsu and Happy went running out of the guild with energetic smiles on their faces, leaving Lucy to sulk in her thoughts. Lucy didn't really mind though, why would she want to go fishing with them anyways? They always make a mess either way. Lucy just sat there with eyes closed.

"They really take a lot of energy out of me huh?" Lucy whispered to herself, still with her eyes closed and mind in thought. She smiled and looked up at her bag that Natsu had set next to her. "How do they keep up with all that energy?" She said smiling. Lucy really is grateful for having such amazing friends.

Natsu and Happy were halfway to the river when something struck Natsu in the back of his idiotic head.

"Oh, wait Happy!" Natsu said,stopping suddenly.

"What is it Natsu?" Happy replied to him.

"...We forgot Lucy!" He ran back towards the guild with the stupidest grin as if he was laughing at himself for being so inconsiderate. "How can I forget Lucy?"