chapter 1 - the mine

Dantdm p.o.v

It was a very nice sunny day the perfect day to go do some mining, I grabbed one iron pickaxe and of course my diamond pickaxe because you never know what your gonna find in the mine these days. "Where are you going Dan? Huuu" I heard from behind me as I was picking my pickaxes off the shelf. "Oh Trayaurus I'm going mining for a few hours" I said as I put both my pickaxes in my backpack along with some food and water. "I hope you have some luck as I wouldn't be surprised if you've clear that mine dry huuu." I smiled Trayaurus was probably right but nothing wrong with Looking.

I put my backpack on my back and went into the main room, where I found grim I smiled and gave Him a bone to chew on as he was Chewing his left leg, "now grim be good for Trayaurus promise me your be good" "woof woof" "if you want Dan I could make it so he can talk? Huu" "no thanks Trayaurus I love him the way he is now bye guys." And with those words I elected the lab then headed left and towards the mine that I have made while digging through a cave.

"hmm I wonder if I'll find anything today?" I asked as I climbed into the Minecart that I had set up because I was digging I was laying tracks behind for a minecart system so I wouldn't have to walk there and back with the heavy ores. I then pushed a stone button that I had made to activate the rail and I went down into the cave. Soon I stopped at a dead end which was when I stopped mining because it became dark, I pulled out my iron pickaxe and started mining away at the stone.

206 stone blocks later

Maybe this wasn't meant to be my lucky day so far nothing but stone. I sighed I break 3 more and if nothing I'm heading back, I mine one stone block and found 2 blocks of iron I mined them up to uncover alot more. Once I had finished I had 26 iron ores, "maybe my luck is changing" I said as I continued mining. Suddenly my luck went higher emerald's I quickly mined them only 2 but Trayaurus would like them but as I mined them I uncovered diamonds 3 diamond ores this my lucky day.

Once I had finished mining them I decided it was time for me to go home so I jumped back on the Minecart and heading back up to the surface. Once i arrived the sun was just setting not bad for a days worth of mining. " 3 diamonds, 2 emerald's and 26 iron time to head home" I put all my pickaxes back in my backpack and decided to take a short cut though the jungle.