Who is it?

^^ this made me cry^^ ALL DEAN DID IS FOR YOU SAMMY AND WHAT DID YOU DO!.... RUBY (literally).... I'm still not over the ruby thing...

Both the boys looked at Percy Percy was looking at thar face smiling. "Who is it!?" Dean asked happy to see a that they can kill the vamp faster. "John Mark Dallas one of the richest man in this area owner of some night clubs." Percy said putting eggs on a plate for herself. "But that dosen't make sense why would he kill at his club that has to be bad for business." Sam said as Dean stuffed his moth with eggs. "Well I was at the club the girl was killed, and Johnny boy didn't own, that why I eyed him. Then I saw him leave with that women. I followed them giting a bad feeling, and then I saw him bitting her neck in a alleyway, seriously what's with alleyways it's always alleyway. After I saw that I might have bumped some thing over, so I ran." Percy said close to finishing her eggs same with Dean, and Sam just started eating.

"So then we have to get the files and see if there's any thing we can find now that we know who the vamp is." Dean said. "I can help-" Percy said walking over to the desk and opening a drawer and grabbing some thing. Percy turned around and open a badge. "-FPI Pearl Johnson." Percy said with a little smirk. The brothers looked at the fake badge. "Looks ok. So when will we head out?" Dean said. "9 maybe 10 o'clock?" Sam said Percy looked at them with their nuts. "Okay you can do that I'm not going to move until 12. So I'll meet up with you guys at the station and you can explain why I came, like you need back up or something, okay? Now I need to get my beauty sleep." Percy said shooting them out the door. "Have a good night's sleep" she said closing it.

The boys just go look at each other and goes back to their room to go to bed.

~Time skip by The Immortal Impala~

"Ok." Sam says walking away from the chef just finish explaining why Percy is here to help them with the culprit cuz she is an expert at this kind of stuff, plus threw in some big words to make it sond more smarter.

"It 12:32 were is she?" Dean asked leaning against his Impala checking his watch. Sam just nodded. A minute and two later Percy pulled up in her blue truck. "Hey boys. We're going to a club."

*Was going to end it here but that was have been short and would have been sad*

Dean raised a eyebrow as she got out of the car. "Why?" He said, but don't get him wrong he's all four going to a club. "Well it's the closest Club the one that the vampire went to last and I checked out he doesn't own it, you should be giving me a pretty Golden Star Sticker because I have a head ache from figuring that out." Percy said in a seriously. "Okay then when are we going we're going probably at 9?" Sam said looking at Dean knowing he can git distracted. "Sure it opens at 7:30, but dress up nice is not one of those raggedy clubs it's like a nice night club that famous people and VIPs go to, so probably do a suit and tie, or a nice shirt and jeans and we could probably go in by saying where the FBI making sure nothing happens or some thing like that." Percy said. "Ok so what do we do in tell then?" Dean asked. "Well we can go through the case files." Sam said. Percy and Dean looked at Sam with raised eyebrows. "Ok you go do that I'm going to find some pie you in percy?" Dean said/asked, Percy looked at Dean. "Only if it blueberry" Percy said. "Ok then Sammy will go get copies of the case and me and percy will go find some pie." Dean said opening his driver side door. "Here if you need a ride" Percy said tossing her keys to Sam. Sam inspected her keychain that was blue and green string braided with a trident pended at the end, a blue house key, plus the trucks keys. Sam stepped out of the way of the Impala as it drove away.

~With Dean and Percy~

As Dean pulled away he turned on his AC/DC music. Percy listen to the music thinking of what the band could be. "AC/DC?" Percy asked. Dean looked at her "Yeah you a fan?" He asked the pretty girl. "Never really heard of their music my mom was classic kind of music person so was her husband and the people I hang around with was into punk and pop you know Green Day, Chemical Romance, Fall Out Boy, that kind of stuff." Percy said. "Well then you don't know what your missing." Dean said with a smirk/smile. "Hm I don't do I? Well then crank it up." Percy said with a smile, Dean smile as he truned the music up higher. "What with the blue?" Dean asked out of the blue. "What?" Percy said. "The blue eggs and blueberry pie?" Dean said. "Oh well me and my mom have this joke about it since my step dad said the food can't be real so we made like everything we can blue." Percy said in a happy tone. Dean nodded and the kept on looking for any signs of Pie.

"Hey Dean there's a bakery over there." Percy said pointing to a little Bakery on the side of the road. Dean nodded and turned into the bakery there they had all kinds of different pie. Dean could stay there all day if he could. He look at the different kinds while percy went straight to the blueberry.

"Dean you have to pick out something." Percy said that kinda irritating it's almost been 20 minutes and the cashier looks like she had something better to do. (Percy idea was she stuff her face with pie in the back because she walked out with some crumbs on the corner of her mouth) "I don't know there's so many different pies" Dean said glazing lovingly at the pie. (there's like 20 different pies) "Well you kinda look like a cherry pie or apple pie kind person do a green apple pie." Percy said. "Plus the green apple color some how matches your eyes." Percy said while taking her blueberry pie that she just bought and walking to the car. Dean stared after her for a couple seconds and then bought the green apple for him and carrot cake for Sammy because he just loves rabbit food.

^~~~~ a A/N read!~~~~^

And I stumbled across this wonderful story that made me feel so much it's AU of Supernatural and I like this story so much I have no idea why though, I think it's that Dean finally got appreciated for what he did for Sammy. So please check it out if you love a good Supernatural Big Brother Dean story or should I say sister.
Story is called: Hope in a Dark Place.
By: RangerHorseTug

Okay I'm done being a fangril! (Not really)

Have a nice day.

Please

Vote

Comment

and tell me if you like it!