Chapter 3

Pic of Em/Emmalin or imagine you own to.
*Em*
"No!" I yelled as I lunched myself at him. Then it was as if everything happened in slow motion. A gray body streaked forward knocking the remote out of his hand and surprise crossed Jacobs face as claws raked down his left eye. He cried out as a rusted colored body grabbed the remote in its mouth and as the gray body ran 5 more body's came with claws out. The cats where helping! I shifted midair as my claws connected with Jacobs arm riping chunks out and pushing off his arm taking the torn flesh with me. I landed with a thud into solid ground. Time sped back up as I turned and saw a shredded Jacob riping cats of as he finally turned and ran disappearing into the shadow of a near by building. I panted heavily as I shifted back to my half cat. Ryan shifted, his gray colored cat disappearing I walked to the rusted colored tom cat and gently took the remote out if his mouth. I mind linked him and thanked him for getting the remote he blinked back in response. I stood up and turned to R "hey let's start to carefully take if these jackets" I said pointing to the people who had bombs strapped to their chests. He nodded and quickly we worked down the line of people. We finished just as the press was getting here we shifted quickly blending into the cats as the slinked away. I walked back to R's favorite roof and we sat side by side as the sun diped below the horizon. "So" he started hesitantly he cleared his throat and I felt his gaze burn into the side of my head. "You knew him" he said looking out to the darkening sky. " Yeah" I said glancing at him. "Care to share?" He asked I was hesitant I hated talking about my old days even though they were much like mine where now it was just a touchy subject. "I guess" I said looking at his blue eyes."I met him one night ..........
Ok so this was a short chapter but you get to know her back story and know how she became what she is now sooooo thats fun right

I hope so anyway see you latter bye!!😃